Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

just stop. shut up. go to your safe space where nothing can hurt you, and stop.

Lol you're more butthurt than anybody who disagrees with Conor's word choice. Maybe the internet isn't for you

You are probably the least trustworthy source on anything Conor related, you are more obsessed with him than his fans, like he fucked your girlfriend or something.

@Hardkore is my buddy & all, but he does love him some Conor hate
;)

I agree, but the issue is the word was a derogatory term to describe gay men that were not the stereotypical guy. So while Conor might not have meant it directly at gay men, the connotation is still there.

Now is anybody really hurt by this? No
But lets see if e-outrage takes over

While I think its his private conversation, anyone with a brain can figure out he meant it as a derogatory slur

Lmao

UFC panicking. I bet Dana has called for an emergency meeting already. Damage control phase incoming.

<31>

We all know he's said racist shit too, is it a surprise he's a homophobe as well?

Yeah, that's why when gay marriage was coming up for a vote in Ireland, he publicly campaigned to support it. I'm sure he was just playing reverse psychology.

I'm the most trust worthy source.

Lol

Yeah, that's why when gay marriage was coming up for a vote in Ireland, he publicly campaigned to support it. I'm sure he was just playing reverse psychology.

Lol

I'm sure referencing gay men as 4aggots is endearing to them. And its an obvious media ploy

giphy.gif

Perfect timing on these posts

While I think its his private conversation, anyone with a brain can figure out he meant it as a derogatory slur

Of course, but my point had nothing to do with private or not. It was that he was not necessarily being "homophobic" in that context, but he used a homophobic word to describe someone in a negative light.
I don't think he hates gay people, I just think he needs to use "pussy" instead of "f@ggot"
of course until pussy gets people in trouble ;)

Lmao

UFC panicking. I bet Dana has called for an emergency meeting already. Damage control phase incoming.

<31>

Nah
They will throw money at it & Conor will tweet an apology.
there is nothing emergency about it.

Of course, but my point had nothing to do with private or not. It was that he was not necessarily being "homophobic" in that context, but he used a homophobic word to describe someone in a negative light.
I don't think he hates gay people, I just think he needs to use "pussy" instead of "f@ggot"
of course until pussy gets people in trouble ;)

Got ya. He probably doesn't "hate" gays per se, but I don't think he loves them either or hangs out with them. Although he does seem to ask them for fashion advice judging by some of the shit he wears

The liberal-media is the Hitler regime of our generation. Pale snow-flaked liberals running around trying to put every aspect of people's lives on a network and then trying to destroy that person's life when every second of their lives isn't lived the way they see fit.

Conor was not directing it towards a homosexual, nor using it to deface homosexuals in any way. He also was not using it publicly and was shamelessly recorded by rats, and thus has no requirement to apologize for being insensitive.

>>chooses Mike Pence as running mate, the guy who opposed legalizing gay marriage and supported a bill that would allow people not to serve LGBT people if you claim it's for religious reasons
>>first POTUS to address the anti-LGBT "Values Voter Summit"

Yet

58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

Maybe much like a politician, Conor is also speaking out of both sides of his mouth and full of shit

<21><21><21><21><21><21><21><21>

The liberal-media is the Hitler regime of our generation. Pale snow-flaked liberals running around trying to put every aspect of people's lives on a network and then trying to destroy that person's life when every second of their lives isn't lived the way they see fit.

Conor was not directing it towards a homosexual, nor using it to deface homosexuals in any way. He also was not using it publicly and was shamelessly recorded by rats, and thus has no requirement to apologize for being insensitive.

People offended by the word f----t are exactly like the people who burned millions of jews. perfect analogy

Back