Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

Doesn't really seem right that my thread would be merged with this one since the titles were conflicting but whatever

:) No. Outliers are to be expected, which is why the bet is based on an average. Bisping has a better chance of making 10 successful defenses of his title than I do of losing that bet.
what's the bet?

Every news about trump, i don't know whether to :
<36>

or :
<mma1>

:) No. Outliers are to be expected, which is why the bet is based on an average. Bisping has a better chance of making 10 successful defenses of his title than I do of losing that bet.
what is the bet

The Trump hatred is a construct of the media and left. They hate his guts and project it onto country. Sure. ... There are many millions who despise Trump

Between this and beatinghimself showing us what autism is... I can't stop laughing.

Let's take a poll of the polls to see how many polls like polls. Then let's take a ship full of polish people to Antarctica to really drive this shit home.

The Trump hatred is a construct of the media and left. They hate his guts and project it onto country. Sure. ... There are many millions who despise Trump but his supporters still support him. However just like before the election those people are irrelevant to the msm/left.

This investigation is just designed to nueter trumps agenda. They will drag it out right til the 2020 elections like the scum bags they are.
He's a fucking idiot just like you moronic supporters

An idiot shouldn't be President. I know it's a complex concept for your ilk to grasp, but just think really hard about it..

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""polls"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

These polls are too unreliable. I think we just need another election already.

Who should run against Trump in your opinion?
giphy.gif

Wait, so are polls reliable now that the results are somewhat favorable (as in not a complete dumpster fire)?
considering the polls were skewed before the election because people were afraid to admit they were voting for trump. yes, i would say these polls are likely more accurate then the ones where people didn't want to answer honestly out of fear of being publicly shamed

He's a fucking idiot just like you moronic supporters

An idiot shouldn't be President. I know it's a complex concept for your ilk to grasp, but just think really hard about it..

Get a grip dude..you sound like a hysterical old lady.

Fake news. Obama went below 60% plenty of times He was only above 60% 3 times from 2009 to the end of his presidency in terms of total approval ratings, and even that came at the very end during a divisive campaign between Trump and Hillary that made even Obama's weak presidency look good by comparison.

He never even hit 50% when it came to "strongly approve."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...a_administration/obama_approval_index_history
How did Obama even reach 60 % lmao!? What did he do, defeat Osama himself in hand to hand combat, leaked to worldstar?

Back