Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

The left-wing media is turning him into a martyr. People know he is getting a raw deal and deserves a chance to carry out his agenda.

His party controls both houses and now the courts too. he should have an advantage if anything right now. If you think this is bad, imagine what 2018 look like if the senator shifts blue

You seem to understand the more you place negative Bisping comments in your posts, the more I'm inclined to agree with you. However, yea, this is a pretty large outlier at that. Of course he would jump on it. Polls don't mean shit unless he can find one he likes

I didn't actually know that you disliked Bisping. I don't really have as much of a problem with him as some do, but I think it's crazy that he's a champion in 2017 after never really being a championship-caliber fighter.

His party controls both houses and now the courts too. he should have an advantage if anything right now. If you think this is bad, imagine what 2018 look like if the senator shifts blue

You are implying the ultra rich doesn't own the republicans in the houses. lol

silly lead, you crazy. look guys they said they are going to reform taxes next hahahahahahahahahahaha.

just like they repealed obama care. lol

You know shit talking is getting good when someone switches to 3rd person

<4>

You are implying the ultra rich doesn't own the republicans in the houses. lol

silly lead, you crazy. look guys they said they are going to reform taxes next hahahahahahahahahahaha.

just like they repealed obama care. lol

honestly, it's hard to know what the public voted for when they picked trump on those two issues. He made some left leaning proposals for both. I think his problem is he leans left but the left hates him so the result is no one wants to work with him. I also think, despite him being a very outspoken and confrontational person, he cares a lot about people liking him. That to me could paralyze much of the bigger legislation issues he has the opportunity to try to pass through. I think he is still set on making changes to healthcare though.

The Trump hatred is a construct of the media and left. They hate his guts and project it onto country. Sure. ... There are many millions who despise Trump but his supporters still support him. However just like before the election those people are irrelevant to the msm/left.

This investigation is just designed to nueter trumps agenda. They will drag it out right til the 2020 elections like the scum bags they are.

The Trump hatred is a construct of the media and left. They hate his guts and project it onto country. Sure. ... There are many millions who despise Trump but his supporters still support him. However just like before the election those people are irrelevant to the msm/left.

This investigation is just designed to nueter trumps agenda. They will drag it out right til the 2020 elections like the scum bags they are.

I'm mean, that poll two months ago or so showed almost all his supporters still would've voted for him. It technically could make sense that still keeps him under 50% approval considering the popular vote didint go in his favor. It could end in 2018 if they have massive loses for doing this. I'm not certain if it will but I could see their base being less motivated if nothing really passes through congress

It's cringey how obsessed he is with Obama.

The obstruction that most counts is the leaks from the intelligence community intended to undermine Trump and propagating from the left-wing media. The only thing the Democrats in Congress are really doing right now is helping to incite idiots on college campuses. They are almost irrelevant.

He is doing his best to carry out all his campaign promises. Ilegal immigration is down. We have good judges being appointed to the appeals courts. What is there not to like?

youre paying for the wall
dont lock her up
china isnt manipulating currency
isis wont be gone in 30 days
refill the swamp, but with different lobbyists and special interests
dont repeal and replace; sabotage and keep

It's cringey how obsessed he is with Obama.

Indeed, and moreso how obsessed he is with himself.

KJ17zP8.png

Gettin' my popcorn for that

Back