Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

What people here are missing is how Rasmussen got the 2016 results close to reality. One of the few polling firms that proved to be accurate. A different methodology, could be the most accurate. It flopped hard in 2012, but new data Trumps (heh) old data.

Wait, so are polls reliable now that the results are somewhat favorable (as in not a complete dumpster fire)?
If you take Drump's highest outlier and Obama's lowest...

14c0f057abec6dabfc5be48cbbd0d904fef889a8781eee667984089207daf998.jpg

Rasmussen had Obama at 56% at this point, so once again, Drump is just lying.

The left-wing media is turning him into a martyr. People know he is getting a raw deal and deserves a chance to carry out his agenda.

Even more so, The violence being perpetrated by leftists whether is be deranged shooters, college brats beating people is really start giving centrist minded people pause.

Even more so, The violence being perpetrated by leftists whether is be deranged shooters, college brats beating people is really start giving centrist minded people pause.

That is true too. Overall, those on the left with the loudest voices are behaving badly, and reasonable people don't care for it too much.

What people here are missing is how Rasmussen got the 2016 results close to reality. One of the few polling firms that proved to be accurate. A different methodology, could be the most accurate. It flopped hard in 2012, but new data Trumps (heh) old data.
Most got the results close to reality. This myth of bad polling persists despite being wrong. The RCP average is only 1.2 points off the result. Why do people ignore this?

+++RETARD ALERT+++

lecter has been innovating at levels I've never seen before

True it's not as great as his trademark stuff but it's still damn good and it's not an easy job

I agree. Lecter is on another level in here.

Lecter Nuggets 2017

Most got the results close to reality. This myth of bad polling persists despite being wrong. The RCP average is only 1.2 points off the result. Why do people ignore this?

Because they ignore every other polling myth that isn't true also. Brexit has been explained countless times and Reagan/ carter myths as well. I think the problem is polling is fairly objective in some senses and many in here are inherently partisan and have to find some odd angle to help them. They can't just accept what's being posted out. I'm not even talking about what the data is telling us but the data itself. You can't even get them to acknowledge what the average was going into brexit. It was a fucking landslide for stay in their minds because they never actually look but continue to spread that BS

National polling well within the margin of error? Fake News.

Poll result two standard deviations from the mean? Finally, accuracy!

Gosh he's so great
I know it because he never stops telling me so
honestly, it's hard to know what the public voted for when they picked trump on those two issues. He made some left leaning proposals for both. I think his problem is he leans left but the left hates him so the result is no one wants to work with him. I also think, despite him being a very outspoken and confrontational person, he cares a lot about people liking him. That to me could paralyze much of the bigger legislation issues he has the opportunity to try to pass through. I think he is still set on making changes to healthcare though.

I think you are way way overthinking this.

Trump's a piece of shit. Historically speaking and not being dramatic he's a complete piece of shit. He's never had to work a day in his life. He's had 2 wives he basically shit all over and raised a bunch of elitist piece of shit kids. He has a long history of being a complete piece of shit in his personal life and professional life.

He's just trying to use the presidency to line his pockets. He's probably not all there also, he's 70's years old.

So essentially you've got a greedy complete piece of shit trying to make more cash who doesn't give a shit about the country who is using the same tricks he used in business (which fucked his business partners left and right and will fuck the average american over) who is probably in the beginning stages of senility.

Through in the nutless republican party running both senate and house...

and you get what is going on here.

TLDR Version. He's a complete piece of shit who is losing his mind and we are all going to pay. Give it a year max. Cap this 6/18/2017

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...val-hits-64-percent-in-ap-poll?rnd=1497614900

New AP poll shows that the majority of Americans disapprove of the current president's decision to let Wall Street bankers set his domestic policy, they don't seem to like his throwing of millions of Americans off their heathcare or deporting large numbers of Iraqi Christians...showing no respect for democratic institutions, pulling out of the Paris climate agreement, constantly and nonsensically lying as often as possible, etc etc...

Makes sense. Strange to see his disapproval rating isn't higher tbh.

Last edited:
Back