Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

Question is in the title ⬆

edit:
O = Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States

edit 2: question isn't in the title anymore

Last edited:
I like how he referred to himself in the third person. Should do it more often. Needs to cut The Rock's legs out from under him, before he runs in 2020.

Should also start saying "If you smell what Donald Trump is cooking", and begin all press briefings with "Finally!"

I like how he referred to himself in the third person. Should do it more often. Needs to cut The Rock's legs out from under him, before he runs in 2020.

Should also start saying "If you smell what Donald Trump is cooking", and begin all press briefings with "Finally!"

He is doing his best to carry out all his campaign promises. Ilegal immigration is down. We have good judges being appointed to the appeals courts. What is there not to like?

The left-wing media is turning him into a martyr. People know he is getting a raw deal and deserves a chance to carry out his agenda.
People are beginning to take the accusations less seriously. A nothingburger diet can have that affect.

Wait, so are polls reliable now that the results are somewhat favorable (as in not a complete dumpster fire)?

The only proof in this pudding is if he gets to finish out his current term. The icing on that dump cake is if he gets elected to another.

Here's a link to Rasmussen. They have a graph of his approval rating since January. The trend is still downward, and jumps to 50% aren't that rare for him; he was as high as 48% as of a month ago. If you go back just to April, you can see that he swung between 42% and 51% just in that month.

Maybe it'll keep going up, but that's not really supported by how they've polled him up until now.

He is doing his best to carry out all his campaign promises. Ilegal immigration is down. We have good judges being appointed to the appeals courts. What is there not to like?

Saudi arabia?

@Jack V Savage , does this outlier poll have you sweating over your bet?

:) No. Outliers are to be expected, which is why the bet is based on an average. Bisping has a better chance of making 10 successful defenses of his title than I do of losing that bet.

The Donald calls him a jabroni, and it's over faster than Reagan vs Mondale after the "youth and inexperience" jab.

200w.gif

:) No. Outliers are to be expected, which is why the bet is based on an average. Bisping has a better chance of making 10 successful defenses of his title than I do of losing that bet.

You seem to understand the more you place negative Bisping comments in your posts, the more I'm inclined to agree with you. However, yea, this is a pretty large outlier at that. Of course he would jump on it. Polls don't mean shit unless he can find one he likes

Back