Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugo's last tweet, says a lot about the type of guy he was.

18034120_10155421386939728_8650756202790781894_n.jpg

17990381_10155421387139728_2466561575350455010_o.jpg

18033018_10155421388609728_6881888301778434082_n.jpg

LindsBae Vonn

@Clear Winner @UltimateVictory @Rawex @Tobago Jones @Concrete @SebbeSwe
wXlebr9.gif

Monaco/atletico final.

Just like I called the Barca comeback against PSG.
UEFA won't like that. haha

Anyways, how you doing brother? Haven't seen you in awhile.

Cheers, but no tags in butt pics for me please @Deffid I'm at work.

Will check later when I'm alone though.

giphy.gif

UEFA won't like that. haha

Anyways, how you doing brother? Haven't seen you in awhile.
Not bad, got in a bit of trouble so left the country but I back now.

Waiting for @Tules to return

The chief researcher of the thread has entered the fray

I thought that name looked familiar, and I was correct. Tamara Sytch is "Sunny" the wrestler from the 90s. She was before my time, but I've seen some "videos" published from her post wwe career and she looked pretty used up, and it's pretty well known that she's a giant whore who has slept with a dozen different wrestlers

My initial thought then was "is she sure it was from him" but as I delved further, it wasn't at all. That Facebook post is #fakenews

Clearly this is the real Sunny, her actual posts look like more of a train wreck then the imposters post.

Now this doesn't mean that Brother Colby is a scumbag but in this case he was targeted in an unfair and despicable manner, unless that is, he fucked the person running the fake Sunny page :eek:

Some further research into the real Sunny. She does webcam shows and is a Trump supporter. Also doesn't appear to be a fan of Muslims.

Report finished, case closed

150yke.gif

Monaco beat England, then Germany. Next is Italy, with Spain being the final boss #Ligue1masterrace

Sending my top confidants to Celta as I speak for research

@Clear Winner yes the same guy. He has more goals than Griezmann this year and is getting Spain callups, he's turned his career around

Monaco beat England, then Germany. Next is Italy, with Spain being the final boss #Ligue1masterrace

Sending my top informers to Celta as I speak for research

@Clear Winner yes the same guy. He has more goals than Griezmann this year and is getting Spain callups, he's turned his career around

Nice. Guess he had to just go back to Spain or somewhere the competition is easier

LebenBless

The chief researcher of the thread has entered the fray

I thought that name looked familiar, and I was correct. Tamara Sytch is "Sunny" the wrestler from the 90s. She was before my time, but I've seen some "videos" published from her post wwe career and she looked pretty used up, and it's pretty well known that she's a giant whore who has slept with a dozen different wrestlers

My initial thought then was "is she sure it was from him" but as I delved further, it wasn't at all. That Facebook post is #fakenews

Clearly this is the real Sunny, her actual posts look like more of a train wreck then the imposters post.

Now this doesn't mean that Brother Colby is a scumbag but in this case he was targeted in an unfair and despicable manner, unless that is, he fucked the person running the fake Sunny page :eek:

Some further research into the real Sunny. She does webcam shows and is a Trump supporter. Also doesn't appear to be a fan of Muslims.

Report finished, case closed

150yke.gif

tumblr_ncpu7rtdaQ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I got taken in by FAKE NEWS! I feel ashamed and appalled by my actions and words towards Husbando. I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me.

glad this lady was able to find a random bystander to take the picture, a great moment to remember meeting the future WC champs

Celta manager is a homophobe. #noh8 please
serveimage

serveimage

Not bad, got in a bit of trouble so left the country but I back now.

Waiting for @Tules to return
Damn, hope all is good, stay safe and healthy man.

Yeah, me too, waiting for the return :(

Celta manager is a homophobe. #noh8 please
serveimage

serveimage

This had me cracking up when I first learned that

On fifa ultimate team with my French Ligue 1 team, I needed a manager and there aren't any L1 managers in the game so you have to buy a L1 card and convert a manager to that to get the best chemistry. I just took a random manager that I had and it was Berizzo. Had no idea who that was so I went on wiki:

Shortly after leaving Marseille, Berizzo spoke out against alleged homosexuality in France:

"A bunch of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s is what you have in French football. There are so many homosexual players there, they always provoke you, they touch your thighs, your bum, to see if you will give some kind of signal. I feel disgusted when a homosexual shares the same shower and stares at one's bum with desire, and even gets emotional when you are naked."

What have i done to my team<{ziddy}>

Meh

Fuck Corbyn and his hippy ass

Tules arrival?

Weren't you praising Mou for setting up the team that looked bad on paper for that result the other day afterward? Something he usually does against every other top half of the table team they've played? Now it was a fluke since a wingback didn't play lol
You saw how you went from dominating to looking like crap when just Rojo went off last night. One CB. That's all it took. No Herrera & Rojo & you looked rough. Chelsea without Courtois & Alonso were weakened the same, if not more. Fine margins.

Alonso not playing was massive. Chelsea have very little creative outlets. His interplay with Hazard is huge for them. Eden needs a supporting cast to pass his way past/through sides. Alonso is his no1 foil

Rash hit the ball straight at the keeper again, the same as when against Che ko'd you out the cup. Begovic is shite, Courtois would've saved it. Like he did the FA cup game.

Utd played well & can only beat whats put in front of them but Chelsea missing a key starter was huge. Losing another in the warm ups was a bit flukey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back