Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This had me cracking up when I first learned that

On fifa ultimate team with my French Ligue 1 team, I needed a manager and there aren't any L1 managers in the game so you have to buy a L1 card and convert a manager to that to get the best chemistry. I just took a random manager that I had and it was Berizzo. Had no idea who that was so I went on wiki:

What have i done to my team<{ziddy}>
I am DISGUSTED. Fire him with immediate effect.

Meh

Fuck Corbyn and his hippy ass

Tules arrival?

OMG Tules IS Corbyn!

giphy.gif

He's a f'n horrible choice

I'd take him over losing the NHS though.

US pay 9.5k a yr per person for healthcare. UK pay somewhere in the region of 3k.

Mrs & mine's health coverage costs about 5k, combined. That's us with a full bill of health & not actually being provided with any care. Just coverage in case shit happens.

Dentalcare coverage costs are seperate

Last edited:
He's a f'n horrible choice

I'd take him over losing the NHS though.

US pay 9.5k a yr per person for healthcare. UK pay somewhere in the region of 3k.
I'd take him over any Tory. Lib Dems have been shown they cannot be trusted.

Easy vote.

I'd take him over any Tory. Lib Dems have been shown they cannot be trusted.

Easy vote.
Brexit needs repealing

They don't fucking keep to any promises so why the fuck should we give a fuck about that kind of so called "democracy"

Whatever party puts a 2nd referendum in their mandate would get my vote. Time to put the fn ignoramuses back in the attic

Utd's EL run:
Feyenoord Zorya Fenerbahce St. Etienne Rostov Anderlecht Celta Vigo Ajax/Lyon

Liverpool's EL run:
Augsburg United BvB Villarreal Sevilla

Utd's EL run:
Feyenoord Zorya Fenerbahce St. Etienne Rostov Anderlecht Celta Vigo Ajax/Lyon

Liverpool's EL run:
Augsburg United BvB Villarreal Sevilla
That's quite a disparity in comp.

I don't really bank on United beating Celta yet though.

From what I've seen/read, United aren't exactly lighting the world on fire and I know Celta doesn't care as much for the league anymore and will just focus namely on EL going forward, so I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to pull off the upset.

Good chance Ney won't be playing el Clásico this Sunday.

The Spanish Sports Department Administration says it hasn't received Barcelona's appeal for his red card against Málaga yet.

Bringing politics up again
l0Iy8Vok5QnA3xklO.gif

Brexit needs repealing

They don't fucking keep to any promises so why the fuck should we give a fuck about that kind of so called "democracy"

Whatever party puts a 2nd referendum in their mandate would get my vote. Time to put the fn ignoramuses back in the attic
unfortunately, corbyn is unlikely to do that.

From what I've seen/read, United aren't exactly lighting the world on fire and I know Celta doesn't care as much for the league anymore and will just focus namely on EL going forward, so I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to pull off the upset.
I don't think having another yr in EL or even out of Europe would be too bad for Utd.

Not sure what purpose getting thrashed by a Bayern twice could serve them right now.

Last edited:

Good chance Ney won't be playing el Clásico this Sunday.

The Spanish Sports Department Administration says it hasn't received Barcelona's appeal for his red card against Málaga yet.

Why was he crying

It's not like they got even close to ever sniffing going through. Weird.

Utd have no finishers

Mhki is too streaky, Lingard's just a kid you can't rely on wk in wk out & Rashfords just a pup who needs 90mins every wk elsewhere to find his feet.

LVG left them in a right mess on the striker front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back