Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Speeit

TEAM MANLET
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh, young man, eyes low and ponderous
The highest highs of a life divine
Yet and still he is gone from us

Virginity in tact
A bias against facts

Shall we ever receive another post or shall he remain anonymous?

Paulo%20Dybala

pic_1371999786_10.jpg

The fitrah is also the motherhood and mercy of mother for child. “And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months” (Al-Ahqaf 15). “And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination” (Luqman 14). And due to the mercy for which mothers are famous, the Prophet g once saw a bondswoman nursing a baby boy and said to his companions, “Can you imagine her throwing her son into a fire?” They responded, “No, she would never do so as long as she is capable of not throwing him in.” He then said, “Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her son” (A-Bukhari and Muslim).

530.jpg

Also, unless you’re living here you don’t realize what kind of life you had before. The life here is so much more pure than in Finland (@Rawex). When you’re in Dar al-Kufr (the lands of disbelief) you’re exposing yourself and your children to so much filth and corruption. You make it easy for Satan to lead you astray. Here you’re living a pure life, and your children are being raised with plenty of good influence around them. They don’t need to be ashamed of their religion. They are free to be proud of it and are given the proper creed right from the start. After four months of us being here, my son was martyred, and this was yet another blessing. Every time I think about it, I wonder to myself, “If I stayed in Dar al-Kufr what kind of end would he have had? What would have happened to him?” Alhamdulillah, he was saved from all that, and what could be better than him being killed for the cause of Allah? Obviously, it’s not easy, but I ask Allah to allow us to join him. I advise the Muslims in Dar al-Kufr not to be
emre_mor.jpg

77d6cd59211c8a922bde67881e360498.jpg

7610345.0.jpg

Lionel-Messi-Girlfriend-01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Bae for all Dunya
nintchdbpict000282510248.jpg

Bless.

Last edited:
Ian can't keep my name out his mouff.

Top lol doe

Decent thread but smells of Mexican burritos.

I allow it!

We really didn't play badly upon second watch, Buffon is just the GOAT keeper, Masche, Neymar and Iniesta are worthless defensively. Love Andres, but fuck me that first goal was just sheer stupidity.
After seeing your starting XI, you're quietly confident of going through.

Aren't you?

thread needs jesus

jc.png

After seeing your starting XI, you're quietly confident of going through.

Aren't you?
Haven't seen it and no, I'm not confident at all. Optimistic and hopeful but not confident at all.

Ian can't keep my name out his mouff.

Top lol doe
We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Alba– whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in David Alaba and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Alba. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Alba alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Barca, either by becoming Cules, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Cules. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Alba” (Al-Baqarah 193).

We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Alba– whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in David Alaba and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Alba. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Alba alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Barca, either by becoming Cules, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Cules. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Alba” (Al-Baqarah 193).

mv73_f-maxage-0.gif

Durm plays, 5-0 LOOMS

Barca diving like fannies & crowd are constantly begging for shit calls

embarrassing

Mbappe with the dagger early

Mbappe will break the transfer record, mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back