Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right, but the Vidal red and no red for Casemiro,,, along with the above were the biggest decisions, IMO.
Hm I still think the penalty was a joke even if Casemiro slightly touched Robben, Vidal should have been gone in the 48th minute (before the penalty even happened) and Müller was clearly offside before the 1-2 own goal by Ramos. All the wrong pro-Real calls happened after that and the two offside goals in OT, which IMO would not have happened in the first place. So it is hard to judge which was major and minor.

Ideally in the future we should be able to talk about the game instead of 6-7 blatant wrong ref decisions in one fixture.

Casemiro is goat dmf, if you want him sent off you clearly hate football!

He did impress TBF. Him and Vidal doing their thing for their repective teams was good to watch. Grafters.

Dat ball he played too. Jeeez!

Hm I still think the penalty was a joke even if Casemiro slightly touched Robben, Vidal should have been gone in the 48th minute (before the penalty even happened) and Müller was clearly offside before the 1-2 own goal by Ramos. All the wrong pro-Real calls happened after that and the two offside goals in OT, which IMO would not have happened in the first place. So it is hard to judge which was major and minor.

Ideally in the future we should be able to talk about the game instead of 6-7 blatant wrong ref decisions in one fixture.

I hespect your point of view Deffmeister, but we'll have to agree to disagree on the first paragraph.

I agree on the 2nd though. While I hate the thought of replays and video refs breaking up the flow of the game, people are too easily corrupted to be trusted.

I hespect your point of view Deffmeister, but we'll have to agree to disagree on the first paragraph.

I agree on the 2nd though. While I hate the thought of replays and video refs breaking up the flow of the game, people are too easily corrupted to be trusted.

No problem. :D

The way it is supposed to be in Germany only offside, red card or no red card, penalty or no penalty and goals in general are allowed to be reviewed. Also just 4 decisions per game iirc which should be enough. I don't think it will break up the flow more, because the flow is currently broken up with discussions and bitching after every major decision anyway.

The way it is supposed to be in Germany only offside, red card or no red card, penalty or no penalty and goals in general are allowed to be reviewed. Also just 4 decisions per game iirc which should be enough. I don't think it will break up the flow more, because the flow is currently broken up with discussions and bitching after every major decision anyway.
<mma4>

I can get down with that.

Will be interesting what happens when the video referees inevitably make mistakes too.

We've seen pundits argue for 30 minutes over decisions, and that's with the benefit of multiple angles and super slo mos. Some decisions are always going to be 50/50.

Refs get chastised now for making the wrong decision in real time....imagine the accusations when a vid ref gets it wrong.

He did impress TBF. Him and Vidal doing their thing for their repective teams was good to watch. Grafters.

Dat ball he played too. Jeeez!
Also you seem to forget the pk Bayern got in first game. Hit Carvajal's shoulder (though he made a mistake having his arm out of his body).
But Vidal failed to score :p

@Rawex who are Celta's "stars"?
Dont really have any big stars. Maybe Giuseppe Rossi* (30 caps for Italy) and Pedro Hernandez (won 2016 Copa America with Chile).

*On loan from Fiorentina though

But if you wanna know more about them, watch their games against Real in Copa (and think they did well against Barca and Atletico in the league aswell).

Dont really have any big stars. Maybe Giuseppe Rossi* (30 caps for Italy) and Pedro Hernandez (won 2016 Copa America with Chile).

*On loan from Fiorentina though

But if you wanna know more about them, watch their games against Real in Copa (and think they did well against Barca and Atletico in the league aswell).

Used to play for United, too.

Will be interesting what happens when the video referees inevitably make mistakes too.

We've seen pundits argue for 30 minutes over decisions, and that's with the benefit of multiple angles and super slo mos. Some decisions are always going to be 50/50.

Refs get chastised now for making the wrong decision in real time....imagine the accusations when a vid ref gets it wrong.
They are doing a test phase all season long already. I think 4 refs review relevant scenes and discuss them. The goal is to find and work out a standard way certain situations are judged.

50-50 situations will still happen that is true. The Bartra handball in the Derby was a good example, two of them said no penalty and the other two said penalty lol.

Let me think.

Rossi.
Taibi.
Macheda.
Darmian.
And Carlo Sartori (1963-1973) + Rodrigo Possebon (though was born in Brazil, grew up in Brazil and played for many Brazilian clubs but has one cap for Italy u20).

Do you think you can RELY on him to be your starting #9 & expect to finish top 4 next season?

Or do you think he's an acceptable impact sub that could significantly help you finish top 4 next season ?

He's neither.

Don't let how slow Luiz/Cahill were fool you. Alonso was a huge loss for Chelsea & Mou fluked it.

I dont see why he can't be an impact sub given his work rate and determination at the end of games

Weren't you praising Mou for setting up the team that looked bad on paper for that result the other day afterward? Something he usually does against every other top half of the table team they've played? Now it was a fluke since a wingback didn't play lol

And Carlo Sartori (1963-1973) + Rodrigo Possebon (though was born in Brazil, grew up in Brazil and played for many Brazilian clubs but has one cap for Italy u20).

Ah yes Satori. The new Georgie Best.

@Rawex who are Celta's "stars"?
Not really "stars," but players who've had a good/great season I'd say Iago Aspas, Pione Sisto, Pape Diop, Marcelo Díaz and Facundo Roncaglia.

Edit: Toto Berizzo, has done a fantastic job with his squad this season.

18034120_10155421386939728_8650756202790781894_n.jpg

17990381_10155421387139728_2466561575350455010_o.jpg

18033018_10155421388609728_6881888301778434082_n.jpg

LindsBae Vonn

@Clear Winner @UltimateVictory @Rawex @Tobago Jones @Concrete @SebbeSwe

Not really "stars," but players who've had a good/great season I'd say Iago Aspas, Pione Sisto, Pape Diop, Marcelo Díaz and Facundo Roncaglia.

Edit: Toto Berizzo, has done a fantastic job with his squad this season.
But Aspas is a Liverpool reject!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back