Premier League Thread v.194 : The king and the queens edition

Who has the best mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex

Qe304uu.jpg

What is going on at Arsenal? Do some people want to keep Wenger and some not (not the fans, I mean board/owner etc.)?

Also morning :)

What I've read into it is most of the board, mainly the CEO Ivan Gazidis (useless fucking cunt), want Wenker to stay because they're useless and they aren't willing to sacrifice the top 6 (not top 4 anymore lel) finish that Wenker gives the club. They know fans are angry though, which is why the board have probably told Wenker that he's getting a 'Director of Football' who will take some of his duties off of him, but Wenker coming out yesterday and shitting on that Director of football shit shows that they're probably arguing behind the scenes.

They just need to sack the cunt, enough is enough IMO

Watch this, posted it yesterday, guy talks about it and is pretty funny lmao:

What I've read into it is most of the board, mainly the CEO Ivan Gazidis (useless fucking cunt), want Wenker to stay because they're useless and they aren't willing to sacrifice the top 6 (not top 4 anymore lel) finish that Wenker gives the club. They know fans are angry though, which is why the board have probably told Wenker that he's getting a 'Director of Football' who will take some of his duties off of him, but Wenker coming out yesterday and shitting on that Director of football shit shows that they're probably arguing behind the scenes.

They just need to sack the cunt, enough is enough IMO

Watch this, posted it yesterday, guy talks about it and is pretty funny lmao:

Ahhh thanks. Yeah with that much fighting it probably makes sense to let him go finally.

His sporting director bashing is kinda funny considering he comes up every week with a big name that he failed to sign. Also most successful clubs have positions like this, some even more than one. He and coaches in general should concentrate on coaching the team maybe then it wouldn't take 5 years to change the system lel.

Ahhh thanks. Yeah with that much fighting it probably makes sense to let him go finally.

His sporting director bashing is kinda funny considering he comes up every week with a big name that he failed to sign. Also most successful clubs have positions like this, some even more than one. He and coaches in general should concentrate on coaching the team maybe then it wouldn't take 5 years to change the system lel.

yeah the media here all think either him or Gazidis will leave this Summer

I hope they both fuck off. Gazidis is a puppet

yeah the media here all think either him or Gazidis will leave this Summer

I hope they both fuck off. Gazidis is a puppet

To be fair everyone in the Premier League is just a puppet to some owner. It is definitely hard to believe that Wenger/Gazidis had all this money like it is often claimed but simply chose not to sign players. Kroenke wants to cash in which is his right and normal for an owner, no one except for russians and sheikhs invests without expecting to make a profit - football fans are often confused about that because of the sheikhs.

To be fair everyone in the Premier League is just a puppet to some owner. It is definitely hard to believe that Wenger/Gazidis had all this money like it is often claimed but simply chose not to sign players. Kroenke wants to cash in which is his right and normal for an owner, no one except for russians and sheikhs invests without expecting to make a profit - football fans are often confused about that because of the sheikhs.

Yeah, the problem with Kroenke is though that he's not like Abramovich. Abramamovich had this 'Fuck you attitude, I'm going to make Chelsea GOATs' and he did. Kroenke is just making his money, and isn't putting any pressure on the management or anything. Wenker literally free reign over everything. He's deciding his own future. It's fucking crazy

Yeah, the problem with Kroenke is though that he's not like Abramovich. Abramamovich had this 'Fuck you attitude, I'm going to make Chelsea GOATs' and he did. Kroenke is just making his money, and isn't putting any pressure on the management or anything. Wenker literally free reign over everything. He's deciding his own future. It's fucking crazy

Yeah that is exactly what I meant. Abramovich probably doesn't expect any return for his investment or at the very least not soon, but that is the exception and not the rule among owners.

Purely from a rational and financial standpoint Wenger was every owners dream. He made the CL every year and also made it into the KO stages every year without needing to raise the costs like the other teams had to / did. To become a Prem and CL winner they would need to spend way more money and probably have less profits than now -> meaning the required rise of costs would be bigger than the added revenue.

Yeah that is exactly what I meant. Abramovich probably doesn't expect any return for his investment or at the very least not soon, but that is the exception and not the rule among owners.

Purely from a rational and financial standpoint Wenger was every owners dream. He made the CL every year and also made it into the KO stages every year without needing to raise the costs like the other teams had to / did. To become a Prem and CL winner they would need to spend way more money and probably have less profits than now -> meaning the required rise of costs would be bigger than the added revenue.

Yeah he's had his time now, the team is dead. Nothing is going on with the team. Same shit every year.

Wenker has spunked like 200m in the last 3 seasons or so, and we're now than before.

If he stays this summer, I'm genuinely done with the team for good.

I don't bother watching the games nowadays and like right now I still talk about it and shit, but I'll be done for good, fuck him.

Hope we get EVISCERATED in the fa cup final coz the fucker won't go

Rather sacrifice one shitty fa cup for Allegri lol

Yeah he's had his time now, the team is dead. Nothing is going on with the team. Same shit every year.

Wenker has spunked like 200m in the last 3 seasons or so, and we're now than before.

If he stays this summer, I'm genuinely done with the team for good.

I don't bother watching the games nowadays and like right now I still talk about it and shit, but I'll be done for good, fuck him.

I'm pretty sure that him finally spending money on transfer fees and increasing the costs/wage bill while also being worse than before is what broke the camels back :D

He should just go to another team now, he needs something else and Arsenal as well.

I'm pretty sure that him finally spending money on transfer fees and increasing the costs/wage bill while also being worse than before is what broke the camels back :D

He should just go to another team now, he needs something else and Arsenal as well.

You can have him :p

Hope we get EVISCERATED in the fa cup final coz the fucker won't go

Rather sacrifice one shitty fa cup for Allegri lol
Man you have to stop dreaming about Allegri, it will only end in heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back