Who has the best mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no bad intentions sebbe lol

gonna go now

leave you with a choon @SebbeSwe

You're

And btw, I think Allegri is made out to be something he's not. He took over Juve when they were already a winning team iirc and also took over the defense that has made them what they are.
I don't remember anyone praising him when he coached AC Milan.

He could very well be a product of being in the right place at the right time.
A bit like Pep.

You can have him :p

I wrote about that a long ass time ago and everyone laughed. Now it is really possible FFS :D

Man you have to stop dreaming about Allegri, it will only end in heartbreak.

Who do you want as Dortmund coach next season except for Nagelsmann who won't be available?

And btw, I think Allegri is made out to be something he's not. He took over Juve when they were already a winning team iirc and also took over the defense that has made them what they are.
I don't remember anyone praising him when he coached AC Milan.

He could very well be a product of being in the right place at the right time.
A bit like Pep.

conceded 0 goals against Monaco/Barca who have scored shit tons of goals this season and hasn't lost at home in the league since August 2015 but Sebbe, 29, from Sweden thinks Allegri is a tactical fraud

I wrote about that a long ass time ago and everyone laughed. Now it is really possible FFS :D

Who do you want as Dortmund coach next season except for Nagelsmann who won't be available?
Sven-Göran Eriksson.

conceded 0 goals against Monaco/Barca who have scored shit tons of goals this season and hasn't lost at home in the league since August 2015 but Sebbe, 29, from Sweden thinks Allegri is a tactical fraud
Read what I wrote dumbass.

And I'm 30
dumbass

Hope we get EVISCERATED in the fa cup final coz the fucker won't go

Rather sacrifice one shitty fa cup for Allegri lol
"We" ninja who is we. You ain't Arsenal. You ain't fam. You ain't gang/

Read what I wrote dumbass.

And I'm 30
dumbass

i'll like this post to avoid any future tension. i could have you 1 v 1 doe. Best believe that.

have a good day :p

<mma3><Deported1><{CMPALM}>

he was afucking LAD

Nancy-Dellolio-with-Sven-Goran-Eriksson.png

he was afucking LAD

Nancy-Dellolio-with-Sven-Goran-Eriksson.png

Yeah banging a trophy wife is cool and all but he's been in Asia for years and trained shitty national teams before that. Last Euro club he trained was Lesta in 2010-2011...

I think Seb was just joking tho :D

Honestly, Sven-Göran Eriksson proved more with Lazio than Allegri has done thus far.

All I'm saying is that he could very well flop at a team not dominating their league before he even steps a foot at their ground.

Yeah banging a trophy wife is cool and all but he's been in Asia for years and trained shitty national teams before that. Last Euro club he trained was Lesta in 2010-2011...

I think Seb was just joking tho :D
I was joking yes.

England should sign Lars Lagerbäck as their head coach. He's great making lesser teams overachieve. He's done it with Sweden and Iceland.

Last edited:
My boss is on holidays and I can't be bothered to do any work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back