Premier League Thread v.194 : The king and the queens edition

Who has the best mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.

Is there anyway of disabling media on this forum so when I'm browsing here at work I don't have random pics and videos from twitter / what you guys post pop up or nahh?

Off to the wars today lads. Will post pics unless I get hit by shrapnel or some shit.

Saw this happen last time.
iu

Good morning all.

Is there anyway of disabling media on this forum so when I'm browsing here at work I don't have random pics and videos from twitter / what you guys post pop up or nahh?

Block @Tules ?

{<jordan}

Just playing, Tules bless. Don't think you can. Congrats on winning the Championship.

Good morning all.

Plat up

Good morning all.

Not unless you can install something like Privacy Badger

They're filming the new series of Robot Wars just outside Glasgow. The robots are now so dangerous the arena getting destroyed happens regularly.

Nice. I forgot you were the guy that was into it. I slipped into a youtube binge a month or so ago and ended up watching a few of the American ones. Saw one of the best I've seen with this one robot that destroyed another completely.

This was the robot, but not the battle I was talking about:

Kenny Florian on commentary :eek::eek::eek:

Nice. I forgot you were the guy that was into it. I slipped into a youtube binge a month or so ago and ended up watching a few of the American ones. Saw one of the best I've seen with this one robot that destroyed another completely.

Love that show

I'm WFH today, so I might make my Prem thread making debut if that's OK?

Battlebots is great too. I watch both. Minotaur's drum spinner is frightening. Concussion won their heat last year, which is a similar design:

iu

They were a new team though so had a few stability issues. I have a feeling a drum spinner could win this series of RW.

I made the mistake of going to the last day of filming last series. Watching the TV show while knowing the final four (and probably winner) was a bit shite. 1st day this time around, a couple of 4 way melees and hopefully a few head to heads. Completely in the dark about competitors. Last season's champions aren't even officially confirmed.

Kenny Florian as BB commentator is excellent. Great energy. He was fine comparing robot combat to mma, calling pushing each other around "grappling", but when the other commentator said "Wow ! That's some kind of jiu-jitsu move, isn't it Kenny?" He facepalmed and said "No, I don't think it is." He couldn't do it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back