Premier League Thread 2018/19 v3: ARE YOU MORE COMITTED THAN EDEN HAZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid @xtramob

first death in the octagon?

Black BOIST gonna MURK him

On the Conor/Khabib card

They can concentrate on the league at least......or do they go to the EL?
Final EL Qualifier I believe

Most SPL players don't cut it in MLS
like who ? their LB, should already be our LB, but Ed doesn't want to bin Shaw, we should've also bought VVD straight from them, 3 or 4 of their midfielders could do a job for middle tier prem sides, two big French lads up top are decent.

GTFO with you're MLS nonsense......fucking Vanarama level dogshit.

like who ? their LB, should already be our LB, but Ed doesn't want to bin Shaw, we should've also bought VVD straight from them, 3 or 4 of their midfielders could do a job for middle tier prem sides, two big French lads up top are decent.

On current form Shaw's on target to bag 38 goals this season......from LB!

nintchdbpict000314372192-e1503692168846.jpg

147819015.0.jpg

Kroenke bless

Should never have got Mikkytaryan. Don't need him, he's shit and he's on 180k a week

Also cancel Ramsey's contract offer and bin him.

Try to sell Ozil for £1 in January too.

Send Jenkinson to Wenker as a sex slave

I know you're joking but do you really see Shaw playing 8 games in a row?

He should do if he stays fit. No real justification for starting Young in front of him at this point........though that was the case last season too.

I fear he and Martial are in the same boat now, though. Rightly or wrongly (and both of them need to take some responsibility*) Mou has clearly made up his mind on them both......they could morph into Maldini and Messi overnight and he'd still bench them.

*No need to tell us how shit you think they both are.

He should do if he stays fit. No real justification for starting Young in front of him at this point........though that was the case last season too.

I fear he and Martial are in the same boat now, though. Rightly or wrongly (and both of them need to take some responsibility*) Mou has clearly made up his mind on them both......they could morph into Maldini and Messi overnight and he'd still bench them.

*No need to tell us how shit you think they both are.

no real justification other than being awful.....and fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back