Premier League Thread 2018/19 v3: ARE YOU MORE COMITTED THAN EDEN HAZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Net spend is a marker of how healthy a Club is.

Whilst overachieving last season, Pool did make a CL final. Spending a fortune on new players after reaching a CL final raises expectations. Perfectly reasonable to say that they have to compete for a Lg Title this season.

Whilst overachieving last season, Pool did make a CL final. Spending a fortune on new players after reaching a CL final raises expectations. Perfectly reasonable to say that they have to compete for a Lg Title this season.

pB6g2Cfl.png

percentage of your turnover that goes to pay wages, is a more important figure imo.

<Dany07>

our hacks talk shit, but more meltdown looms at our favourite thursday/sunday football club

@UVee @blokeybloke @Chris Partlow @frenz @Deffid

'We are obsessed with this STUPID way of playing': Arsenal boss Emery blasted by Allardyce for playing out from back against Manchester City

Sam Allardyce has slammed new Arsenal manager Unai Emery for trying to get his side to play out from the back against Manchester City. Emery underwent a humbling competitive debut as Arsenal boss as his side slipped to a 2-0 defeat against Pep Guardiola's champions at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon. It was notable that Arsenal insisted on playing the ball out from the back during the game, something that played into City's style, which involves heavy pressing in the opposition half.

LOL

D3ReBcZ.jpg

Wait until they play pool. Nonstop wallops!

<23>

I know so many people who'll have their cocks out to this.

As strange as it is to say about a bloke who has won 3 CLs in a row, he's still unproven in many ways.

Don't watch much la Liga but I read a lot of pundits question his tactical nous.

Think, like Fergie at United, he got out of Real at the right time.

As strange as it is to say about a bloke who has won 3 CLs in a row, he's still unproven in many ways.

Don't watch much la Liga but I read a lot of pundits question his tactical nous.

Think, like Fergie at United, he got out of Real at the right time.
I'd rather stick with Jose.

What is Tottenham doing to do this year? No big new players, if I recall. You think they’ll compete?

Also, given that BBC article, Liverpool would have finished 3rd without some of that bad luck

What is Tottenham doing to do this year? No big new players, if I recall. You think they’ll compete?

Also, given that BBC article, Liverpool would have finished 3rd without some of that bad luck
and City could've won the Champions League but for some bad refereeing in both quarter final ties.

and City could've won the Champions League but for some bad refereeing in both quarter final ties.
Hmmm. Against pool? Which plays? Or is there a link to an article with a breakdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back