Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt attacking Utd fans. I was talking about the UK media getting gassed & blasting promo's out already.

He's a kid. Needs giving plenty more time.

Another one, Utd put in a stinker at Sevilla & BT spent 50mins gassing about De Gea being the best GK in the world.

They're as bad as KenFlo's UFC infomercials on Fox Sports

TruUnitedFann2004 said he was the next Iniesta in Twaddle.

That's more than enough for me.

Cruyff: “Italians cannot beat you, but you can lose against them.” Or “When Italians get ONE opportunity, they score TWO goals.”

@blokeybloke
2w6iz9h4qjk01.jpg

LOL insulting and unacceptable was what Mexico president responded to Trumps build a wall and they'll pay for it shit

Alright lads who the fook is ready for United to get the piss kicked out of them on Saturday?

I wasnt attacking Utd fans. I was talking about the UK media getting gassed & blasting promo's out already.

He's a kid. Needs giving plenty more time.

Another one, Utd put in a stinker at Sevilla & BT spent 50mins gassing about De Gea being the best GK in the world.

They're as bad as KenFlo's UFC infomercials on Fox Sports

I just need 3 seconds to say Dave’s the best

Oh I don’t really watch media stuff (for any sport for that matter), just get stuff from clips and what’s posted here or reddit/twitter. Not to come off as all knowing but I just feel dumber watching most of it, outside of technical stuff/breaking plays down etc

TruUnitedFann2004 said he was the next Iniesta in Twaddle.

That's more than enough for me.

No that’s Lingard

There was actually an article about this. Hes at 13 goals in all comps while Iniesta has never scored double digit goals in a full season in his entire career, very similar players

Like what I said about Maguire, Lingard probably is the dumbest intelligent player ever. He’s burning himself flipping pancakes and trying to make #Jlingz sound cool while he looks like he’s a Mensa member on the pitch with his playstyle and his endless celebration catelog

Was by their ground a few mths back. Only had one stand in place at the time & looked tiny. Finished Stadium looks quite impressive.

Rough neighbourhood but they'll prolly share the Museums parking behind the ground, as the Science center that houses the Discovery Shuttle is there next door

@blokeybloke
2w6iz9h4qjk01.jpg

LOL insulting and unacceptable was what Mexico president responded to Trumps build a wall and they'll pay for it shit

Glad that old bum isn’t in the World Cup. Hope he enjoys seeing Mehico wallop teams left and right

Great logo/colors tbf

Managed by Bald Bob and the late great Carlos Vela

What could go wrong here

Like what I said about Maguire, Lingard probably is the dumbest intelligent player ever. He’s burning himself flipping pancakes and trying to make #Jlingz sound cool while he looks like he’s a Mensa member on the pitch with his playstyle and his endless celebration catelog
I like him a lot.

Great passer of the ball, has pace & like you've just said, his on field IQ belies how immature he might seem off the pitch. Bugs the crap out of me when he gets subbed off. He's your best finisher.

Was by their ground a few mths back. Only had one stand in place at the time & looked tiny. Finished Stadium looks quite impressive.

Rough neighbourhood but they'll prolly share the Museums parking behind the ground, as the Science center that houses the Discovery Shuttle is there next door

That area is the next to get gentrified. They already got the north part of DTLA.

Never underestimate Maureens ability to make every potential top game shitty and boring. ;)
Are you ready for the Laine show? (8 points in last 3 games and 13 points in last 6 games. Lad is on fire i tell you!)

Are you ready for the Laine show? (8 points in last 3 games and 13 points in last 6 games. Lad is on fire i tell you!)
Haha Devils broadcast already hyped him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back