Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Coutinho edged ahead of Hazard. Better penetrator in final 3rd. Chelsea handicap Eden's ceiling.

Dybala's immense but only has 70mins in his legs.
Hazard overstayed chelsea. Should have left on last year's high

Is he worth whatever? Idk, but to compare to another Bundesliga to prem mid in Xhaka going for around 30 (and as someone who saw him at Gladbach) despite not really the same type of mid Keita is better

@blokeybloke Wanted to add to this just now after rereading the thread, better than Xhaka but not as good as KDB at Wolfsburg. He was amazing, my god. I was shocked Bayern didn’t steal him

Son was another guy I liked there at the time, as well as Herrmann but he has since been derailed with injuries

Sane > Hazard > Coutinho > Sanchez.
Sane & Bernardo are really clicking. And they're on opposite f'n flanks lol. Scary.

Looking like Raheem will now take Pep's intended spot for Alexis & be demoted to can crushing back up

Bernardo's far technically superior & doesn't belong on the bench. Better finisher too.

Eriksen's better.
We had and have cheaper options
According to his agent Eriksen was Barca's plan B if they couldnt sign Coutinho. Said they contacted him but Eriksen wasnt interested in leaving Spurs.

Marvelous player

How many times does aldo want a flashlight shining in his eyes?

latest

fuck right off neymar

I'm gonna support LAFC since I didn't have an MLS team and it's perfect timing to get in to it. Not to mention might as well support a club from their inception which isn't an easy thing to do. Plus the colors and crest are badass.

Wings got EVISCERATED

Wtf are you doing up chules

its 7am when i posted that, that aint early!

i went to sleep really early last night as I had a long day, what are you doing up lol

its 7am when i posted that, that aint early!

i went to sleep really early last night as I had a long day, what are you doing up lol
Cant sleep. Just chilled all day, had a chill night of training, armbared a couple of people and now i cant sleep.

Girl is tossing and turning. Pup is actually not being a demon for once.

Cant sleep. Just chilled all day, had a chill night of training, armbared a couple of people and now i cant sleep.

Girl is tossing and turning. Pup is actually not being a demon for once.

fair enough, it happens! lol

just relax and doss about, don't woryra bout it, you'll fall asleep during the day randomly

fair enough, it happens! lol

just relax and doss about, don't woryra bout it, you'll fall asleep during the day randomly
Got a meeting at 1 to find out if im fired or not.

I stay sleepin cuh, high powered machine needs a lot of fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back