Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Devils broadcast already hyped him!
Well that didnt take long!
75 goals right now (also 1 behind Ovie).
KVJxgnf.jpg

Ps.

Arsenal winning and Dortmund losing on the same day?

Could actually start enjoying Friday morning football.

Ps.

Arsenal winning and Dortmund losing on the same day?

Could actually start enjoying Friday morning football.
Give Wenger a new contract and promise him a seat on the Arsenal board (once he retires as a manager).

Give Wenger a new contract and promise him a seat on the Arsenal board (once he retires as a manager).
Still better than losing to a team named after a energy drink and sauce.

I like him a lot.

Great passer of the ball, has pace & like you've just said, his on field IQ belies how immature he might seem off the pitch. Bugs the crap out of me when he gets subbed off. He's your best finisher.

Needs to be on the plane along with HB Marc whipping crosses into Kanes open mouth

I mean it in jest, a little bit. He does a LOT of stuff in the community and with fans, seems like a cool guy. Just not the brightest bulb lol

Needs to be on the plane along with HB Marc whipping crosses into Kanes open mouth

I mean it in jest, a little bit. He does a LOT of stuff in the community and with fans, seems like a cool guy. Just not the brightest bulb lol
I think he's more dimensional than Alli but doubt Gareth has the baws to separate the 2 Spuds up top

Hart
Tuanzebe Jones Smalling Shaw
Carrick McToninay Lingard Young
Rooney Rashford

It's coming home, it's coming home etc etc.

move on from him. Go. He's trouble. His personal life dominates his professional life. Get away from him. Spending 3 days training and 4 days in Brail every week is where we fucked up with Ronaldinho. More than a club. Bye.

I don't even like these buys either.
Coutinho aint worth the money

I don't even like these buys either.
Coutinho aint worth the money
The theory is on point, imo.

Coutinho can handle 2 players on him whilst attacking. That puts him in rarefied air. If Dembele could too, and initially it looked like he prolly would get there, that'd create an incredible attacking trident with unreal balance. Coutinho has clean feet & can find Messi or Suarez. If you got a Lewa to replace Suarez he could drop it on his head too. He's very pin point accurate.

I think Coutinho edged ahead of Hazard. Better penetrator in final 3rd. Chelsea handicap Eden's ceiling.

Dybala's immense but only has 70mins in his legs.

I think Coutinho edged ahead of Hazard. Better penetrator in final 3rd. Chelsea handicap Eden's ceiling.

Dybala's immense but only has 70mins in his legs.

Sane > Hazard > Coutinho > Sanchez.

The theory is on point, imo.

Coutinho can handle 2 players on him whilst attacking. That puts him in rarefied air. If Dembele could too, and initially it looked like he prolly would get there, that'd create an incredible attacking trident with unreal balance. Coutinho has clean feet & can find Messi or Suarez. If you got a Lewa to replace Suarez he could drop it on his head too. He's very pin point accurate.
Eriksen's better.
We had and have cheaper options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back