Premier League Thread 2016/17 v142: Judas is still number 1 . . .

Do you think United can win the Europa league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, just came to the realization(not shockingly as I had feared it) Juve is better than Barca right now. Barca has slight advantage in attack. DyBalla is a freaking beast who will tear apart Barca's backline, not too worried about Chokeaguin but I wasn't for Canvani and he was the only PSG player to show up both legs. Manzubitch is inconsistent.

Defense Juve has a huge advantage. Backline and the Gawd Buffon. Deep at those positions too.

It could come down to the midfield. If it is 09-15 Barca midfield there's a chance but if it is last 18 months geriatric slow AF MF Juve has got the edge.

Fuck, I miss Dani Ladves, what a player. I'm gonna tremble when he runs down the right side.

Great tie!

Dear @EOW I would like to apologies for doubting your mod skills!

@Lethal you see what you make me do!

Fix that thing lol

I'm scared of Juve, but excited at the same time. Wanted Madrid, but will settle for Juve, especially since they are not Atleti. It's been almost 15 years since we've played a 2 legged tie so it was well overdue.

Glad we didn't get Atleti again...

<6>
Despite the squad on paper, Juve have proven they're vulnerable, specially on the counter attack which is where imo Messi has a good chance of taking them out.

Watch Messi tear Bonucci a new one specially around the 50 minute mark when Juve's defense slows down.

On paper they're amazing but they've not looked good at all in their last few matches

Not trolling, i'm going off current form.

Reckon they'd rek 'em 1V1. They turn it on when it matters, Dortmund,,,, not so much.
However the games are in a month, plenty of time for Real to get their act together (even if their current form is not that good).
Also big teams like Real always bring their best game to a tie like this.

Last edited:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/bad-weather-set-ground-wenger-plane/

Bad weather set to ground ‘Wenger Out’ plane

pa-4397316_0_0.jpg

Nah man. Work hard and the results will come eventually :)
Bummer. Could always use a hard working mate to join the Prem Thread Fitness Club.

Our other member just sucked down 3-4 days worth of calories in a 12 hour span and could use the motivation.

Damn, just came to the realization(not shockingly as I had feared it) Juve is better than Barca right now. Barca has slight advantage in attack. DyBalla is a freaking beast who will tear apart Barca's backline, not too worried about Chokeaguin but I wasn't for Canvani and he was the only PSG player to show up both legs. Manzubitch is inconsistent.

Defense Juve has a huge advantage. Backline and the Gawd Buffon. Deep at those positions too.

It could come down to the midfield. If it is 09-15 Barca midfield there's a chance but if it is last 18 months geriatric slow AF MF Juve has got the edge.

Fuck, I miss Dani Ladves, what a player. I'm gonna tremble when he runs down the right side.

Great tie!
It's the tie of the round for me. A real salivating lip-smacker!!

Alves vs Neymar will be key for Juve. Neymar will need to put much more in than the 10minute shift he put in against PSG over 2 legs.

Barca have more paths to victory so i expect them to be the bookies favourite, but that Juve backline is as legit as it gets in world football.

However the games are in a month, plenty of time for Real to get their act together (even if their current form is not that game).
Also big teams like Real always bring their best game to a tie like this.
Very true & La Liga teams are great at peaking in the CL when it matters

Despite the squad on paper, Juve have proven they're vulnerable, specially on the counter attack which is where imo Messi has a good chance of taking them out.

Watch Messi tear Bonucci a new one specially around the 50 minute mark when Juve's defense slows down.
I hope you are right, but I have my doubts. It probably will take a moment of genius by Messi or Neymar to beat Juve's backline.

Their BBC is more potent than Madrid's :p.

I'm worried about Alex Sandro down the left flank against our nonexistant RB.

Going to be a good battle in the MF.

Low scoring tie more than likely.

It's legit for about 60-70 minutes or so before it starts to slowdown.

Messi will exploit them around that time.
Yup

Alves's cardio is a real concern & Chellieni is fading a bit this year. World class players never hide though & always show up for big games.

Ter Stegen will be key for Barca, imo. Juve know where that far bottom corner is & dont need many chances to find it.

Your lot need to start practicing peno's, ese ;)

lol if Leicester pull off some crap against Atletico though, that would pretty much defined Simeone's CL run with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back