Premier League Thread 2016/17 v142: Judas is still number 1 . . .

Do you think United can win the Europa league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out hands full with Juve but LMAO Madrid actually drew a tough team in the quarters.
thank-you-based-god-o.gif

Buyern-Real and Juve-Barca arew freaking phenomenal. Justified semis, except Atleti and Dortmund probably will be there against whoever survives those mega clashes.

tumblr_ojlchuSv9y1uyfszco1_500.gif

oooh im fucking giddy.
Dortmund-Monaco will be goals for everyone :D
@Deffid got what he wanted!

Got out hands full with Juve but LMAO Madrid actually drew a tough team in the quarters.
Shut up you had PSG in last round, didnt even need to turn up for the first game to advance.

Just like I was saying before the season and I think @Edwin agreed with me to a point, that on paper Juve is more talented than Atleti(they should be with the financial advantage and lack of competition in Italy) but European results have leaned slightly toward Alteti.
Juve on paper, imo is better than any club aside from Madrid and Barca and even that could be debatable.

Higuian, Dybala, Marchisio, Alves, Buffon, Pjanic, Bonucci, Chielini, etc.

[<dunn]

Shut up you had PSG in last round, didnt even need to turn up for the first game to advance.
PSG>Napoli

Best team recently in a 1 team league >>> not the best team in another 1 team league.

Juve on paper, imo is better than any club aside from Madrid and Barca and even that could be debatable.

Higuian, Dybala, Marchisio, Alves, Buffon, Pjanic, Bonucci, Chielini, etc.

[<dunn]
I'm scared of Juve, but excited at the same time. Wanted Madrid, but will settle for Juve, especially since they are not Atleti. It's been almost 15 years since we've played a 2 legged tie so it was well overdue.

Glad we didn't get Atleti again...

<6>

Elite 8 ranked:

Bayern
Juve
Barca
Atleti/Dortmund
Real
Monaco
Leicester

Madrid just arent that good, imo.

Last edited:
Dybala's feet are only a shade away from being as good as Hazards & he has the added hustle & drive of an Alexis.

Amazing player

Dybala's feet are only a shade away from being as good as Hazards & he has the added hustle & drive of an Alexis.

Amazing player

apparently he's good freinds with Pogbar

if United sign him....

@Tules @Deffid @Dr J
1km run, 15 minutes (2700 meters) in rowing machine, 15 minutes on the treadmill and another 1km run (0.6 miles).

apparently he's good freinds with Pogbar

if United sign him....
If Hazard leaves for Real in the summer like rumoured i'd put Conte's Chelsea as the Prems frontrunner to get Dybala

On paper they're amazing but they've not looked good at all in their last few matches

Not trolling, i'm going off current form.

Reckon they'd rek 'em 1V1. They turn it on when it matters, Dortmund,,,, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back