Premier League Thread 2016/17 v142: Judas is still number 1 . . .

Do you think United can win the Europa league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern always getting favorable draws, drawing the 2nd least strongest team in the quarters. RIGGED!

You have to factor the Managers into the rankings too when it comes down to the elite 8

I did anyways

It's the tie of the round for me. A real salivating lip-smacker!!

Alves vs Neymar will be key for Juve. Neymar will need to put much more in than the 10minute shift he put in against PSG over 2 legs.

Barca have more paths to victory so i expect them to be the bookies favourite, but that Juve backline is as legit as it gets in world football.

A lot of interesting subplots inside this match.

Great call on the Brazilian battle. I figure Bonucci, Barzagli or Chiellini will come out to deal with any Neymar incursions if he passes the defense in the midfield and Barca should be ready for Alves' forward assaults(however I expect him to get a couple of juicy opportunities).

Sandro worries me on Juve's left/Barca's right as whoever plays there(except broken ankle Vidal) has been a liability. Only Umtiti has the footspeed to deal with that and Dybala(although no one really has the footspeed to deal with him.)

Would be amazing if both sides open it up in their 3 at the back formations. Juve certainly will, but Barca might only if down which seems likely in or after the first leg.

Some old titans in this match. Iniesta, Chiellini, Marchisio, Mascherano, Buffon, Alves etc...

Juve WILL win in Torino, but if Barca can grab an away goal that will be huge for the return leg imo.

Bayern always getting favorable draws, drawing the 2nd least strongest team in the quarters. RIGGED!

hope Real Madrid smash you cunts

ronaldo-dance.gif

5 TIMES

5 TIMES

5 TIMES

WCW champion

Only two teams left who finished second in their group are Buyern and Real

So yeah the cans face each other imo

Buyern got beat by a fat and horribly sick Götze this season ffs

:p

@frenzy it doesn't come up on google chrome with any of the keywords. I think Dylan probably still has it

@Fawlty
I think all that stuff got deleted by the dude who made it. The night all that shit went down was pretty epic. I think every one of us involved is basically a complete fucking asshole lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back