Premier League 2016/17 Thread v97: The cup competitions continue

Will United and Liverpool meet in the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starvation mode doesn't exist. Otherwise starving kids in third world countries wouldn't be so thin. Your body works 24 hours a day, it doesn't care what time it is. I agree about waking up hungry though because breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day

he's talking out of his arse

I-dont-believe-you.gif
Okay i lied.
1Sn67BG.gif

Good to be back
wCDrWFj.gif

Lol great pic @Deffid.
tP67Gki.jpg

I like how you even have a slot to warm your penis up on the radiator, very classy imo.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

<{yas!}>

Tules is deluded, Taylor Swift is garbage, get yourself some Glenmorangie, it's the greatest.

deffid leppard is actually sven bender. true story.

that's what I did to lose most of mine :)

But I also work out 3-4 times a week and 1.5 hour sessions of footy training. Get on the treadmill at least 15 min a day to start.

Starvation mode doesn't exist. Otherwise starving kids in third world countries wouldn't be so thin. Your body works 24 hours a day, it doesn't care what time it is. I agree about waking up hungry though because breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day
"Starvation mode" i a colloquialism for your body's defense against starving itself.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/264810-weight-loss-starvation-mode/

believe what you want. I disagree about breakfast, my point about waking up hungry is that you didn't shit the bed eating a bunch of food you won't burn in your sleep. Your body works 24 hours a day but are you really pretending your body works as hard at 3 am when you're in REM or at 11 on a soccer field? Wow.

lol like i said, do what works for you, good luck

he's talking out of his arse
Starvation mode is a common myth but the science is all you need. My body doesn't work on a clock, it doesn't care what time I eat. If I'm at deficit, I lose weight. It's pretty simple.

Starvation mode is a common myth but the science is all you need. My body doesn't work on a clock, it doesn't care what time I eat. If I'm at deficit, I lose weight. It's pretty simple.
Can't wait to have this discussion again in 2 years

"Starvation mode" i a colloquialism for your body's defense against starving itself.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/264810-weight-loss-starvation-mode/

believe what you want. I disagree about breakfast, my point about waking up hungry is that you didn't shit the bed eating a bunch of food you won't burn in your sleep. Your body works 24 hours a day but are you really pretending your body works as hard at 3 am when you're in REM or at 11 on a soccer field? Wow.

lol like i said, do what works for you, good luck
I'm not on a soccer field regardless lol and it's not fair to equate exercise to your body resting, majorly moving the goal posts there. Your body uses calories just to survive and make your organs work.

yup thats all it comes down to

it's down to you how you wanna get those calories in

you could have a doughnut for breakfast but your body wont thank you for it nutrition wise lol

you'd lose fat and perhaps lose some muscle. but you'd definitely lose fat and you'd weigh less on the scale.
Dr. Kristie Leong writes that 1,200 calories per day is the absolute lowest level one should drop to when dieting. Otherwise, Leong says, the body will start to conserve fat, making weight loss more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back