Premier League 2016/17 Thread v97: The cup competitions continue

Will United and Liverpool meet in the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's all it comes down to losing weight

take it from me lol.

Frozen pizza story here

You might feel like crap if you just eat crap calories, but if you wanna lose weight, that's all it is
You're still fat though, and ridiculously inactive.

And no it's not.

Hi thread! @EOW sent me a message saying he was worried, aww. I hope everyone's well and had a nice Christmas.

I spent Christmas and New Years in Switzerland, had a great time, just didn't get back into posting when I came home.

Did I miss anything big?

Welcome back Con.

@Da Speeit

what do you think of the new big sean/chance?

You're still fat though, and ridiculously inactive.

And no it's not.

I'm about 10lbs off my goal weight. I need to work on my fitness tho.

It is, what do you disagree with?

I'm about 10lbs off my goal weight. I need to work on my fitness tho.

It is, what do you disagree with?
When you're talking about "being fat" you're also talking about the hormonal aspect of taking in sugars, amino acids, carbohydrates. My body retains more fat because i'm running around 10-12 hours a day and i'm burning way more calories than i can possibly eat, so it eats at my muscle and retains fat. Which is why i need more calories, but quality caloric intake such as fats, proteins, anything that builds itself into proteins (such as certain starches), and take it easy on quick sugar burns. 100 calories of beef is not the same as 100 calories of sugar and your body won't treat it as such, so this "I've just started not eating like shit so i'm a fitness guru" talk really pisses me off and idk why it seems to be a phase in every former fat person's life.

When you're talking about "being fat" you're also talking about the hormonal aspect of taking in sugars, amino acids, carbohydrates. My body retains more fat because i'm running around 10-12 hours a day and i'm burning way more calories than i can possibly eat, so it eats at my muscle and retains fat. Which is why i need more calories, but quality caloric intake such as fats, proteins, anything that builds itself into proteins (such as certain starches), and take it easy on quick sugar burns. 100 calories of beef is not the same as 100 calories of sugar and your body won't treat it as such, so this "I've just started not eating like shit so i'm a fitness guru" talk really pisses me off and idk why it seems to be a phase in every former fat person's life.

... which still alludes to what I said. Obviously everyone has a different metabolic rate depending on their physiology and their activity levels.

You might feel like crap if you just eat crap calories, but if you wanna lose weight, that's all it is

I'm just saying what worked for me lol, no need to get pissed off

... which still alludes to what I said. Obviously everyone has a different metabolic rate depending on their physiology and their activity levels.

No...it doesn't.
IT is literally the opposite of what you said. Your body burns things differently, it's not about "feeling" a certain way. If eat 1500 calories worth of donuts every day and burn 2,000 calories, i'm not just going to feel like crap, i am still going to be "Fat"

Eat healthy and workout regularly.

No...it doesn't.
IT is literally the opposite of what you said. Your body burns things differently, it's not about "feeling" a certain way. If eat 1500 calories worth of donuts every day and burn 2,000 calories, i'm not just going to feel like crap, i am still going to be "Fat"

no you're going to lose weight

that'd be a -500 deficit

Yeah, but you're not burning those calories when you eat big at the end of the day and if your body doesn't have any calories to burn during the day it goes into a starvation mode and retains fat while eating at your muscle, which in turn burns fat.

If eat big then sleep a couple of hours later, you're not using that food the same as if you eat at, say, noon, and spend the next 9 hours burning that off.

Good tell is that you wake up hungry. Means your body is using everything.

Speaking of, I'm fucking starving
Starvation mode doesn't exist. Otherwise starving kids in third world countries wouldn't be so thin. Your body works 24 hours a day, it doesn't care what time it is. I agree about waking up hungry though because breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day

Good to be back
wCDrWFj.gif

Lol great pic @Deffid.
tP67Gki.jpg

I like how you even have a slot to warm your penis up on the radiator, very classy imo.

@Tules had a 3some with two black girls.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

fucking wanker

<{yas!}>

Tules doesn't like Wenker still
A rift happened due to Taylor Swift resulting in a spin off fred
I've ran out of Whiskey.

Tules is deluded, Taylor Swift is garbage, get yourself some Glenmorangie, it's the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back