Premier League 2016/17 Thread v97: The cup competitions continue

Will United and Liverpool meet in the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything under 1600 calories?

you're a god damn moron

just saying, we've done this before and maybe if you would stop telling me everything is a "Myth" and having roundabout reasons to not go about this in a disciplined way you'd get what you want.

yup thats all it comes down to

it's down to you how you wanna get those calories in

you could have a doughnut for breakfast but your body wont thank you for it nutrition wise lol
Yep. I eat a lot of vegetables cos they're nutritionally dense and I can eat more lel but you could eat shit and lose weight. You probably would've been saited though

@Da Speeit getting sonned as per usual

41fsm1q57bl_sl500_aa280_.jpg

@Carl Drogo - send him a pack in the post

Having blurry eyes is the only way you look skinny tbf

just saying, we've done this before and maybe if you would stop telling me everything is a "Myth" and having roundabout reasons to not go about this in a disciplined way you'd get what you want.
My depression and drinking too many calories has nothing to do with starvation mode.

Also, 6 days of the week I eat balanced meals at proper times. I'm having a treat day because I turn 30 in a few days. IDGAF

everyone has different calorie requirements based on their own buildup, how much they work out during the day etc

1200 isn't low for a normal sized woman who has a desk job

it is for a guy who is active on the pitch

but even still, you'd lose fat (and some muscle)

I'm not on a soccer field regardless lol and it's not fair to equate exercise to your body resting, majorly moving the goal posts there. Your body uses calories just to survive and make your organs work.
Yes, and it burns glucogen and amino acids to do this, and exercising ie keeping your metabolism spiked is the way you do this effectively which is why we exercise in the first place; sleeping is the hyperbolic opposite of that, so why you would equate this to "your body working" is confusing.

Yep. I eat a lot of vegetables cos they're nutritionally dense and I can eat more lel but you could eat shit and lose weight. You probably would've been saited though

yeah at times i eat proper shit food to make up my calories then i pay for it later lool

everyone has different calorie requirements based on their own buildup, how much they work out during the day etc

1200 isn't low for a normal sized woman who has a desk job

it is for a guy who is active on the pitch

but even still, you'd lose fat (and some muscle)
1250 is my goal

@Tules you got two options.
1) order a pizza
2) make a new thread

except, ya know, according to doctors

Obviously you'd eat more and burn off some by working out, but we're purely saying it's all down to calories in v out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back