Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gary Neville a millenial?
Banter is cool n all that but the depths of gloating, all in an attempt to mimic being in touch with the man in the street by ex player pundits is amateurish on uk telly.

keep that shit to the saturday morning shows & act like professionals during live game broadcasts.

Its holding the growth of the Lg back, imo. Prem mentality is still largely pig ignorant & clubs need to grow tf up.

it's agender bestie's birthday so I sent ehr a message last night at like 1am and she just replied ending it with a "love you"

<Moyes5>

(obv not in that way coz she's not straight)

she made me smile hahaa

Is Oblak going to PSG?

I think pools priority should be getting a controller in. Hendo's done his best but its not his natural position. Need depth up front too. A pacy runner in behind.

Fekir's a quality player by all accounts but im not sure he's what pool most needs.

Is Oblak going to PSG?

I think pools priority should be getting a controller in. Hendo's done his best but its not his natural position. Need depth up front too. A pacy runner in behind.

Fekir's a quality player by all accounts but im not sure he's what pool most needs.

Klopp is gonna spunk £200m this summer from the Coutinho money

gonna be glorious watching him waste it all

#KloppTheFlopp

Is Oblak going to PSG?

Leverkusen signed Hradecky, finnish goalie that won keeper of the year. Frankfurt won the cup (beat Bayern in the final)
Was a free agent aswell, would been good signing by Klopp. @Deffid anything to add?

Set new tile on my bathroom floor last night.

Touching cloth here. I've got about 2mins to reinstall toilet or ill be going full Saigon & squatting over a plaggy bag.

Leverkusen signed Hradecky, finnish goalie that won keeper of the year. Frankfurt won the cup (beat Bayern in the final)
Was a free agent aswell, would been good signing by Klopp. @Deffid anything to add?
Nope.

I'm hungover and have to go to a birthday soon lol

Nope.

I'm hungover and have to go to a birthday soon lol
wUbB52n.gif

Next week on United Stand: The race to Old Trafford between Bale & Ronaldo

"They're a bit old" "Do we really need them?" "We should go for Neymar"

Next week on United Stand: The race to Old Trafford between Bale & Ronaldo

"They're a bit old" "Do we really need them?" "We should go for Neymar"

If they sign Sanchez in Jan and Bale in June you have to seriously question the long term planning of everyone involved.

If they sign Sanchez in Jan and Bale in June you have to seriously question the long term planning of everyone involved.
That Sanchez money wudda been better spent on Bale, tbh. After missing first 6 wks of season he says he's been fit, just not picked.

Guy has the pedigree of a world class closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back