Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions league final history, yeh.

I still prefer:

^No idea how he generated any power on that shot.

you think that was a better goal than Bale's?

Ramsey's was better than that

7qyJolg.gif

you think that was a better goal than Bale's?

Ramsey's was better than that

7qyJolg.gif

Yeh, Ramsey's and Bale's were sheer brilliance. Coridon's goal was the equivalent to walking on water. Still no idea how he did it.

Include: The patient’s experience of the healthcare system and health professionals

lemme just write my own experiences lol.

@WEO here's another good goal by a Welshman, at a World Cup finals no less;

Who flicked it on? Was it John Charles?

not 100% sure, I don't think so.

I know that the Hungarians kicked Charles all over the pitch, so much so that he ended up missing the next game against Brazil

Scratch that, 2 hours.
Along with the main event, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Breese looks at MW after his long lay off. Kelly is a tough SOB.

Are there any fights that have you licking your lips?

Last edited:
Man, the abuse Karius is getting.

What a fucked up world.

Are there any fights that have you licking your lips?

Oh hell yes. Psyched for Till / Wonderboy, but honestly this one has me just as excited: The return of the great darkhorse prospect Makwan Amirkhani aka Mr. Finland, vs. the always-hugely entertaining Hick Diaz.

Man, the abuse Karius is getting.

What a fucked up world.

Seen people wish cancer on him and his kids - I get that to us fans that football is more than a game, but come on

Seen people wish cancer on him and his kids - I get that to us fans that football is more than a game, but come on
Mate, there's always been banter & shit talking but fuck me, millennial's get more joy from other Clubs losing than they ever do from their own team's success.

It's weird

Oh hell yes. Psyched for Till / Wonderboy, but honestly this one has me just as excited: The return of the great darkhorse prospect Makwan Amirkhani aka Mr. Finland, vs. the always-hugely entertaining Hick Diaz.

Who do you have in that fight, Petey?

Makwan has been pretty underwhelming so far. I know Hick Diaz just got humbled(i made fn bank on that fight, Benitez is an incredible striker, amazing footwork) but his pressure will test the Mr Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back