Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmfao

could do with that too.

i might go home sometime next week and just eat tbh.

going loopy.

I'd be loopy there too but i can eat my thoughts with food. innit.

Who do you have in that fight, Petey?

Makwan has been pretty underwhelming so far. I know Hick Diaz just got humbled(i made fn bank on that fight, Benitez is an incredible striker, amazing footwork) but his pressure will test the Mr Finland.

I have a feeling Makwan has clicked into a groove, and he’s going to be really tough to beat right now. Wouldn’t bet on this fight though. Gonna be amazing either way.

So this new espn tv deal. Is it true 3/4 of UFC cards will know be behind a paywall?

Does this mean we only get non ppv main event cards on basic cable ?

Any Liverpudlians (who haven’t already committed suicide) in the Prem fred who want free tix to a sold out show?

It was all that talk of "feeding" last night

Mate, there's always been banter & shit talking but fuck me, millennial's get more joy from other Clubs losing than they ever do from their own team's success.

It's weird

Look you know how much I HATE the Jacks, but I would never wish death on any of their players

People singing about the Munich air disaster or Hillsborough, fucking dickheads

Talking about dickheads, did you see these 2 from yesterday

*shudders

I have a feeling Makwan has clicked into a groove, and he’s going to be really tough to beat right now. Wouldn’t bet on this fight though. Gonna be amazing either way.
Him always melting in the third round puts me off betting him.

Last time Breese fought a forward walking stationary target with a hard head he turned Pendred into a lettuce salesman. I like Kelly and he's a much better fighter than Cathal but i think Tom will chef that pasty Da face up.

Any Liverpudlians (who haven’t already committed suicide) in the Prem fred who want free tix to a sold out show?

no one from this thread is from that shit hole lol

we're either from manchester(uvee), scotland (gaz), london or sheffield like bubzeh or wales liek weo

It was all that talk of "feeding" last night

Look you know how much I HATE the Jacks, but I would never wish death on any of their players

People singing about the Munich air disaster or Hillsborough, fucking dickheads

*shudders

<36>

@frenzy one of my flatmates put a box of quality street orange sticks on the table

it was sealed

but it was on the table, aka for sharing

i didnt need no excuse, i opened that fucker and ate half the box LOL

Him always melting in the third round puts me off betting him.

Last time Breese fought a forward walking stationary target with a hard head he turned Pendred into a lettuce salesman. I like Kelly and he's a much better fighter than Cathal but i think Tom will chef that pasty Da face up.

I love Dadbod Dan, so I hope you’re wrong. Always tough to bet on a 60 year old with more wraps than exposed skin in a cagefight though.

Max starting in last place and Red Bull is the fastest car. That sounds like a recipe for him crashing with someone.

@Deffid @Tobago Jones
Bet you feel shit hot today, huh.

Congrats on the win, mate. 3 CL's on the bounce is some fucking achievement. You cunts are like cockroaches.

Ronnie can suck a bag of tranny dicks tho. Cunt has only had one decent final & he wants the cup naming after him lol

@frenzy one of my flatmates put a box of quality street orange sticks on the table

it was sealed

but it was on the table, aka for sharing

i didnt need no excuse, i opened that fucker and ate half the box LOL
would do the same honestly lmao

*shudders

VtpNf7i.gif

would do the same honestly lmao

i always get like this with food

it's my only safe haven

gym membership is expiring at the end of this month, CBA. lool

Mate, there's always been banter & shit talking but fuck me, millennial's get more joy from other Clubs losing than they ever do from their own team's success.

It's weird
Is Gary Neville a millenial?

Bet you feel shit hot today, huh.

Congrats on the win, mate. 3 CL's on the bounce is some fucking achievement. You cunts are like cockroaches.

Ronnie can suck a bag of tranny dicks tho. Cunt has only had one decent final & he wants the cup naming after him lol
lol his stats in other knockout games are crazy though and has won the top CL goal scorer like 20 times now. (also would say if other player said it, would say it was a joke but with Cristiano he is atlest halfserious :p)

But yeah happy, even if other Real players didnt have a great game Zidane had a Welsh Dragon on the bench and once again he scored in a cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back