Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v3: Wooooooow really ?

Did you enjoy the Champions League 2018 final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bet he wanted to punch that saltbae kebab bloke in the nuts

That Sanchez money wudda been better spent on Bale, tbh. After missing first 6 wks of season he says he's been fit, just not picked.

Guy has the pedigree of a world class closer

100%, no one would argue with that.

But having already committed the crime I can't see anyway they could justify going for Bale unless they somehow managed to sell Sanchez.

1st retirement lap 53. Most uneventful Monaco GP I've seen so far.

bet he wanted to punch that saltbae kebab bloke in the nuts
Lmao Turkey’s love of money is the only thing that kept Egypt together in the 80’s. Nurset just getting Salah familiar with being a cuck before he has to watch Ronaldo lift another Balon D’Or

When did hard/medium/soft become supersoft/ultrasof/hypersoft lol

Inaki Williams would wreck prem.

He's everything neville/wobblygog/carra et al thought Richarlison was gonna be. After watching him twice

Banter is cool n all that but the depths of gloating, all in an attempt to mimic being in touch with the man in the street by ex player pundits is amateurish on uk telly.

keep that shit to the saturday morning shows & act like professionals during live game broadcasts.

Its holding the growth of the Lg back, imo. Prem mentality is still largely pig ignorant & clubs need to grow tf up.

*Sam Allardyce earns 2m more a season than Zidane

Lmao Turkey’s love of money is the only thing that kept Egypt together in the 80’s. Nurset just getting Salah familiar with being a cuck before he has to watch Ronaldo lift another Balon D’Or
If he gets it, it's the last one of his career

Haram. Disgusting goal imo.

The first time a Welshman smashed one into a Hungarian's box

let me meet your new girl and I will become the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back