Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v29: Juventus v Man Yoo Edition

Could you beat up Ali Abdelaziz in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jimmy McGill

Half-haircut firefighter gets flamed online
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-46142918

_104232396_45554208_1016844615185243_3107070305038761984_n.jpg

A firefighter who left a barbers mid-haircut to attend a hay bale blaze has been criticised on social media for his appearance.

Joe Cartwright, 31, was having a trim in Buckfastleigh, Devon, when his pager buzzed for a shout in Ashburton.

Among the messages were: "Get your hair cut a day you're not on call", and "Just book off for half an hour."

But there were also messages of support such as "Well done that firefighter", and "Well done buddy! No matter what ppl say."

Mr Cartwright said: "Some of the comments are upsetting but they are probably from losers who are just sitting behind a computer on a shitty karate forum all day.

"I'm on call 24 hours a day, it is a huge commitment to make but I love it because it's hanging out with your mates and helping people."

After the job in Ashburton he went back to Buckfastleigh to finish his hair cut.

{<doc}
Fixed that for you pal. ;)

Got my BVB socks and they work like a charm;)

You should carry a piece of paper stating that if you pass away, to please remove these socks, to save your family from any embarrassment.

BROTHERS, NO NUT NOVEMBER IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING, BE VIGILANT AND CRANK OUT AS MANY AS YOU CAN IN THE COMING DAYS IN PREPARATION FOR THE MONTH WITHOUT NUT. If you are seeing this during November, GO AWAY, stay strong, see it through.

@Jimmy McGill @Deffid

{<jordan}

Got my BVB socks and they work like a charm;)

i had arsenal ones but I lost them :(

and i aint payng £14+ for one pair of socks lol so i aint getting them again

You should carry a piece of paper stating that if you pass away, to please remove these socks, to save your family from any embarrassment.
YOU are an embarrassment to everyone in this thread. Good day Sir!

BROTHERS, NO NUT NOVEMBER IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING, BE VIGILANT AND CRANK OUT AS MANY AS YOU CAN IN THE COMING DAYS IN PREPARATION FOR THE MONTH WITHOUT NUT. If you are seeing this during November, GO AWAY, stay strong, see it through.

@Jimmy McGill @Deffid

{<jordan}
too late lol

4 men batter another man in a London train station

Wow at least have some respect for the 22 year old mother with 4 kids. She may be unable to close her legs, but there isn’t a peen there!

Morning all

Except fat man chules

I was trying to work out who the new guy at work looks like. Dawned on me this morning.

Adam driver

<GOT2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back