Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v29: Juventus v Man Yoo Edition

Could you beat up Ali Abdelaziz in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to be judged so hard but it’s way too long to write out but thx
Missed the pic of tinder date, but I’m sure she’s a fine dollybird. What about her CHUNE preference though?

Stay crispy pal.

She seems alright lol

She said she last saw Sam Smiff

I'd chin you, problem is being as indecisive as I am I wouldn't know which one of your chins to hit

I got a sharp jawline.

Maybe you’d know what a jawline is if you lost some weight you fat alcoholic

@weo

Jog on and do something else with your time than constantly harassing someone on a karate forum and getting a kick out of it. I told you that I’m not playing with you on this anymore yet you continue to spout your drivel, you absolute pony! You’re looking like a bully and you’re obviously just a very sad little man sat at home.

think i mugged him off for good with that two post combo

im the winner

still undefeated and undisputed

you won't see that prick on here ever again, you're all welcome

mourinho.gif

5953924-0-image-m-22_1541715313419.jpg

nnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

'I'll send on Wayne Rooney before fans head for the tube': Gareth Southgate defends England selection of former captain ahead of USA friendly
  • Gareth Southgate says he will bring on Wayne Rooney in good time for England
  • The former Three Lions captain is to be brought back for one final national cap
  • Criticism has been aimed at England for not taking the fixture seriously
  • The FA did not have a photo of 33-year-old Rooney in the current England kit
daily mail comments:

Why not send on Bobby Charlton ? It's been a while....

What has he won for England to get special treatment disgraceful, he is only playing to boost his career what's left of it.

Joke of a decision decision from a joke of a manager

{<jordan}

@Sebbe I bought some compression running socks off amazon for £3.90 lol

they got really good reviews and are on a big sale

sox

dont know if the sweden amazon is the same lol, but thought if it is, try em out!

the orange ones are the cheapest

@Jimmy McGill

Half-haircut firefighter gets flamed online
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-46142918

_104232396_45554208_1016844615185243_3107070305038761984_n.jpg

A firefighter who left a barbers mid-haircut to attend a hay bale blaze has been criticised on social media for his appearance.

Joe Cartwright, 31, was having a trim in Buckfastleigh, Devon, when his pager buzzed for a shout in Ashburton.

Among the messages were: "Get your hair cut a day you're not on call", and "Just book off for half an hour."

But there were also messages of support such as "Well done that firefighter", and "Well done buddy! No matter what ppl say."

Mr Cartwright said: "Some of the comments are upsetting but they are probably from people who are just sitting behind a computer all day.

"I'm on call 24 hours a day, it is a huge commitment to make but I love it because it's hanging out with your mates and helping people."

After the job in Ashburton he went back to Buckfastleigh to finish his hair cut.

{<doc}

ASPRILLA FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR! RCTID!

Fish gutted!!!!!

@Jimmy McGill

Half-haircut firefighter gets flamed online
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-46142918

_104232396_45554208_1016844615185243_3107070305038761984_n.jpg

A firefighter who left a barbers mid-haircut to attend a hay bale blaze has been criticised on social media for his appearance.

Joe Cartwright, 31, was having a trim in Buckfastleigh, Devon, when his pager buzzed for a shout in Ashburton.

Among the messages were: "Get your hair cut a day you're not on call", and "Just book off for half an hour."

But there were also messages of support such as "Well done that firefighter", and "Well done buddy! No matter what ppl say."

Mr Cartwright said: "Some of the comments are upsetting but they are probably from people who are just sitting behind a computer all day.

"I'm on call 24 hours a day, it is a huge commitment to make but I love it because it's hanging out with your mates and helping people."

After the job in Ashburton he went back to Buckfastleigh to finish his hair cut.

{<doc}

What an absolute non story.

@Sebbe I bought some compression running socks off amazon for £3.90 lol

they got really good reviews and are on a big sale

sox

dont know if the sweden amazon is the same lol, but thought if it is, try em out!

the orange ones are the cheapest
Got my BVB socks and they work like a charm;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back