Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v29: Juventus v Man Yoo Edition

Could you beat up Ali Abdelaziz in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i play moira i almost only ever throw healing orbs, not the damage ones.
brig is fun to play, but she can be super frustrating to play against.

Sounds boring. DPS MOIRA >>>>>>>

I can’t stand Brig, if her and Pharahmercy were removed from existence life would be a lot easier

You were odd socks from a charity shop to the gym

You can't sort your emotional issues out, let alone me

Jesus what a POS you are

Can’t wait for the day your pc gets raided and you get sent to prison

I’m not joking with you

This isn’t banter just so we’re clear

Jesus what a POS you are

Can’t wait for the day your pc gets raided and you get sent to prison

I’m not joking with you

This isn’t banter just so we’re clear

Don't cry buttercup.

Maybe go get your 3rd bucket of chicken of the Day and relax

Man I’ve had a pretty weird week, life getting shit on from all angles. Definitely not boring. It’s the weekend and I have beer though

Too many off topic posts in a row from me,
I remember when this thread was about football. Lol at that trolljob win United had yesterday, watched it this morning avoiding spoilers which is easy when you’re an American feggit and nobody cares about soccerball

Not surprised Tony got a French call up today, he’s been fantastic lately. Put in some defensive enthusiasm and then the last part of the game was roasting Juve players with the ball. Should have been on that WC team if he actually fucking played before it. Lindelof looked really decent again too, confidence is a wonderful thing to have, those were my standout players. I still think he’s gone at the end but Maureen is entertaining when they’re winning games at least. Lol at Scholes being offended about the ear thing when he was yelled at all game, bet he didn’t care when Gary ran over by the Liverpool fans many moons ago

Man I’ve had a pretty weird week, life getting shit on from all angles. Definitely not boring. It’s the weekend and I have beer though

Too many off topic posts in a row from me,
I remember when this thread was about football. Lol at that trolljob win United had yesterday, watched it this morning avoiding spoilers which is easy when you’re an American feggit and nobody cares about soccerball

Not surprised Tony got a French call up today, he’s been fantastic lately. Put in some defensive enthusiasm and then the last part of the game was roasting Juve players with the ball. Should have been on that WC team if he actually fucking played before it. Lindelof looked really decent again too, confidence is a wonderful thing to have, those were my standout players. I still think he’s gone at the end but Maureen is entertaining when they’re winning games at least. Lol at Scholes being offended about the ear thing when he was yelled at all game, bet he didn’t care when Gary ran over by the Liverpool fans many moons ago
Hope things pick up for you pal

You can always pm me if you wanna ramble or post here and have bums like @weo be judgmental cunts

Man I’d CHIN him right now

This played on my feed

Riddum

You can always pm me if you wanna ramble or post here and have bums like @weo be judgmental cunts

I'd chin you, problem is being as indecisive as I am I wouldn't know which one of your chins to hit

City had some kind of fancy dress competition. Saw David Silva hugging a lobster. Most generic costume ever won.

I wanted to be judged so hard but it’s way too long to write out but thx
Missed the pic of tinder date, but I’m sure she’s a fine dollybird. What about her CHUNE preference though?

Shaw and Martial and Lindelof have had 7/10 seasons.....the slim pickens have gotten our fans a little carried away.

John O’Shea and Nani and Wes Brown, thus far.

at least you can make the argument htat shaw/lindelof are playing better than expected. lindelof has play well in the big games, or at least the more high profile opponents. been shocking against lesser opponents. shaw has been very solid all season, and deserved his new contract, imo.

martial has been the best player in the team the last 2.5 months. i am hopefuly he can step it up even more.

but, your overall assessment is right in that they're average seasons or theyre average players to this point in the season. not really guys you build your team around if you actually want to be elite in england/europe.

Not my best work but this will do.
@blokeybloke @weo @frenz @Da Speeit @Concrete @UVee @Nowhere Fast @Mga223 @LilMountain @Kadafi @El Che @Tobago Jones @CubicleGangster
sSw2Ec2.jpg
Didnt even get an @.
<mma1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back