Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v29: Juventus v Man Yoo Edition

Could you beat up Ali Abdelaziz in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it! Fuck them transgendids. Let them have their fun, but they're in for a shock when they try and take over. They'll get beaten out of existence once they go too far. First they get jobs in school trying to turn children trans, now this. Beating up innocent people. What's the world coming to?

Mornin' all!

i'd fuck the bottom right one

dat fringe

BAE.

Sup you crispy bastard!

jus been hammering leg day and spamming my running training atm

i bought a ton of discount protein, like £3.50 for a kilo lol

#GAINZ

not alot else going on pal

you?

gimme some choonz to play

i dont think im having a stroke but i think i might have an ear infection or something. def feel imbalanced, ears hurt and my head feels weird. we go AGANE

i dont think im having a stroke but i think i might have an ear infection or something. def feel imbalanced, ears hurt and my head feels weird. we go AGANE

i can diagnose you over sherdog if you want

paypal me a tenner first tho

saving all my money for my move pal

when is it?!

goodluck!

ive resorted to going after poverty lookalikes of you on tinder. give me a chance.

jus been hammering leg day and spamming my running training atm

i bought a ton of discount protein, like £3.50 for a kilo lol

#GAINZ

not alot else going on pal

you?

gimme some choonz to play

I went on a first date sober! most definitely a first.

Oh, and I beat up a 4 person transgender girl gang in a revenge attack earlier. At least I thought they were trans. Suppose it doesn't matter- The uglies will probably side with the trannies when the war starts.

Diabetes prescriptions now cost NHS £1bn, figures show
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-46139595
Diabetes prescriptions are costing the NHS in England more than £1 billion a year, according to figures from NHS Digital.

The total cost of the prescriptions has risen significantly - by more than £422 million - in the last 10 years.

Almost one in 20 prescriptions written by GPs are now for diabetes treatment.

The biggest increases are seen in treatments for type 2 diabetes, which affects around 90% of diabetes patients.

• Almost seven out of 10 men are overweight or obese (66.8%) and almost six out of 10 women are overweight or obese (57.8%) in England.

Source: NHS England

@weo lose some weight fatso

I went on a first date sober! most definitely a first.

Oh, and I beat up a 4 person transgender girl gang in a revenge attack earlier. At least I thought they were trans. Suppose it doesn't matter- The uglies will probably side with the trannies when the war starts.

omg how was it?! Where you take her/him?? how you meet??

carried a team last night with lucio as the solo healer

*halfway through 2nd point*
dipshit number 1: "wait...why do we only one healer"
dipshit number 2: "oh yeah"

did anyone switch? HELLLLL NOOOOO

anyway. got off 15k+ healing and we won. ofc im the only one with a card, dipped. fuckers

@Sexy

9517847_orig.jpg

if i just watch netflix...and through other avenues........ do i still need a TV licence?

i cancelled now tv.

if i just watch netflix...and through other avenues........ do i still need a TV licence?

i cancelled now tv.

No but iplayer and stuff like that needs a TV licence. Fucking rent boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back