Pre Conor Nate Diaz

I got dubs for suggesting that one of these Brazilian WMMA shemales might possible have abused PEDs. Maybe I'm just a little bitter :(

Sorry for being a dick.

Peace.
Your not wrong though about those brazillian "ladies"

This wasnt directed towards you. You are rational. I am directing my post towards delusional conor fans. And yes people do say hes number two.
Conor nuthuggers can reach deep sometimes, but I have never seen anyone cite Nate as being no. 2 in any ranking. Would like to see a quote otherwise.

Rank 10 is still top ten, so ya.

8-8 in his previous 16 fights before McGregor. I think he belongs in the UFC but he's more of a 30k to show - 30k to win kinda fighter.
Yet he beat a “100 million” dollar man...

TWICE

Yet he beat a “100 million” dollar man...

TWICE

30 Million according to ESPN. Don't believe Dana. That's a 30 Million Dollar straw man he beat.

I like Nate but he's no Nick Diaz.

You're only as good as your last fight. And in Nate's last couple of fights, he beat Conor and then barely lost a decision to him, so how can we pretend he wouldn't have beat all those guys he previously lost to? He is the #2 fighter in the world now for sure.

Look up boys ^^^

Nobody says hes number 2 in any division

But he is a top 10 lightweight and a tough matchup for Conor

The fuck? Nobody says that lol.

<BWRDodged>

I've never heard anyone say Nate was #2. If there is any hyperbole regarding Nate, it's the size difference which is real but not as crazy as some fans make it.

Source? I've personally never seen anyone claim that.

Conor nuthuggers can reach deep sometimes, but I have never seen anyone cite Nate as being no. 2 in any ranking. Would like to see a quote otherwise.

Nate was #2 at least

Everybody knows this
Those losses where mainly flukes in which Nate ran out of time

Sad that people will shit on Nate's greatness now just to disrespect Conor.
He supposed to be your saviour.
Heres another boys

That’s Nate at 155. At 170 he’s basically alongside GSP as the GOAT.

Heres another boys
One day you will understand sarcasm young one. Anyway how about you find a quote from before you made this thread since I'm assuming you were talking about people claiming it in the past?

He lost to anyone who was willing to play the mma game with him.

One day you will understand sarcasm young one. Anyway how about you find a quote from before you made this thread since I'm assuming you were talking about people claiming it in the past?
Thanks old timer for the advice. You sure taught me a thing or two today.

Thanks old timer for the advice. You sure taught me a thing or two today.
You're welcome. By the looks of this thread, you still have a lot to learn.

Still looking for an actual quote?

You're welcome. By the looks of this thread, you still have a lot to learn.

Still looking for an actual quote?
Nah man. Everyone knows conor fans think nate is number two in world.

Styles make matchups. Osp is a fringe top 10 guy but he made Jones look normal. It was the reach . Styles Greatly affect outcomes that’s why it’s so hard for guys to go on winning streaks .

Exactly Diaz is a gatekeeper and Conor majorly struggles against him which shows how over rated Conor is

You don't seem to understand the simple concept that styles make fights.

Nates key to victory is his hands, same as Conor.

The usual formula to beat Nate is be an aggressive grappler with good sub defence.

Conor basically beat him in his own back yard by out boxing him.

Back