Pre Conor Nate Diaz

You don't know what a gatekeeper is, stop using the term.

Five of Nate's losses came before he was 25. Two of those he arguably beat against top talent.

His next six losses, two have come from top WWs, the other four have come from LW champions, one of them in an actual title fight before Conor was even in the UFC. All of these happened before he was 27 as well except RDA and Conor.

Losing to a guy two weight classes ahead on short notice also proves nothing. Keep staying bitter, bum. Your champion is back.
Where will this guy hide after Oct 6 ?

Stylistically he is tough for Conor. Rankings and how two fighters do against each other often have disparities

stylistically he was one of the best fights for conor, a guy who is slow and wants to stand.

stylistically he was one of the best fights for conor, a guy who is slow and wants to stand.
Hes rangy tough and very experienced and he negates Conors confidence game. Nates ground game is infinitely better, and properly motivated his fight IQ is excellent.

Nate matched up well with him.

I am curious about a third fight. I want to know the pace of their evolution against each other. We really dont know where either is in their game right now

Eddie CAUGHT RDA, he didn't dominate him at all.

If you watch the fight, RDA was winning until he got caught.

I maintain that RDA is a much better fighter than Eddie Alvarez, and would pick him confidently to win the rematch.

Eddie's Pettis and Melendez fights were trash. He should have lost both and never should have fought for the belt.

Got caught?
Yeah, right, just "got caught, flurried with dozen more precise pucnhses and just got finished"...
all luck....

Still he KTFO RDA, and that puts him above.

Look at Eddies record, he was in a lot of wars and fought only killers in UFC.

Got caught?
Yeah, right, just "got caught, flurried with dozen more precise pucnhses and just got finished"...
all luck....

Still he KTFO RDA, and that puts him above.

Look at Eddies record, he was in a lot of wars and fought only killers in UFC.

RDA's win streak where he beat Cowboy, Nate, Benson, Pettis then Cowboy again shits on Eddie's entire career.

Eddie caught RDA with that big hook and RDA never recovered. The flurries happened while RDA was basically out on his feet.

RDA's win streak where he beat Cowboy, Nate, Benson, Pettis then Cowboy again shits on Eddie's entire career.

Eddie caught RDA with that big hook and RDA never recovered. The flurries happened while RDA was basically out on his feet.

Great win streak, both had great carees, but i top win over Eddie with won over RDA because:

1- Eddie Kod RDA

2- Khabib decisioned RDA, while Conor smoked and finished Eddie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back