Pre Conor Nate Diaz

You don't seem to understand the simple concept that styles make fights.

Nates key to victory is his hands, same as Conor.

The usual formula to beat Nate is be an aggressive grappler with good sub defence.

Conor basically beat him in his own back yard by out boxing him.
Diaz easily beat conor on 11 days notice and crushed him

Plus Conor hand picked him and literally said he was easy to beat because he’s basic and stiff

Try again fan boy

The nate that fought mj is far and away the best version of nate ive seen fight. But in saying that mj wanted to stand and bang and nate was in superb shape and had mjs number from the get go.
The diazs dont do wrestlefests, simple. If they can stand and box they do really well. If nate took the same serious approach that conor does then he beats conor 9 out of 10 times sorry gouys

Still Diaz is more dangerous and accomplished than real estate agent Al.

nate diaz was lucky the ufccalled him and he got his 15 mins of fame when he won

the diaz brothers fan base think they both are hofers when really there just journeymen fighters.

A journeyman is someone that travels through different organizations but never reaches the top. The Diaz bros aren’t journeymen, they’re more gatekeepers. Nick and Nate have been top 10 for years, and even reaching top 5 and fighting for belts. Nick was once one of the top WW’s in MMA and then he lost to Condit (a fight many feel he won, I disagree) and GSP. Condit was on a roll back then and GSP is GSP. Both Diaz bros only really lose to elite fighters nowadays. Real journeymen end up losing to random guys and never staying in one place for long.

Nobody says hes number 2 in any division

But he is a top 10 lightweight and a tough matchup for Conor

Only because Conor isn't very good.

Nate isn't that tough of a fight for any of the other top guys in the division.

Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson and Khabib all run through Nate.

Nate Diaz was considered a lesser form of Nick Diaz up until he beat Conor. Then the guy was hyped up like no other. Don't get me wrong, the guy is talented and tough as hell but he was around top 10 at his best which isn't a bad thing but he was not championship material. RDA, Hendo and Rory all tossed him around like a bag of potatoes because they were much more well rounded.

I agree when people say Nate is a bad style match up for Conor, at least in stand up. His chin, his pace and his style are things that make it tough for Conor. If Conor had a ground game or legit KO power it would be a completely different story.
I'm pretty sure that if those things were true there would be gifs of him being tossed. I know, I know, this is sherdog but in the other hand I'm just being me.

Wins and losses dont tell the whole story. Nate is high level.

Eddie over RDA,

Aldo over Barboza.

Conor's top wins over Khabib's.

Eddie may have beaten RDA, but he is in no way a better fighter than RDA.

His accomplishments don't measure up at all. RDA has beaten Cowboy 2x, Nate, Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis all in extremely dominant fashion.

Eddie Alvarez has beaten Pettis and Giblert in 2 garbage split decisions, then RDA for the belt. Then Gaethje. He got absolutely WRECKED by everyone else. He's trash IMO, never liked Alvarez.

The Aldo win is a better win than any win of Khabib's career, but Aldo is also a 145er.

Eddie may have beaten RDA, but he is in no way a better fighter than RDA.

His accomplishments don't measure up at all. RDA has beaten Cowboy 2x, Nate, Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis all in extremely dominant fashion.

Eddie Alvarez has beaten Pettis and Giblert in 2 garbage split decisions, then RDA for the belt. Then Gaethje. He got absolutely WRECKED by everyone else. He's trash IMO, never liked Alvarez.

The Aldo win is a better win than any win of Khabib's career, but Aldo is also a 145er.

Eddie beat RDA in a dominant fashion.

Also he was long time champ in other org and has top wins over Chandler, Aoki, Pettis, Melendez,
Gaetje.

Also, Conor TKOd Eddie, Khabib won a decision against RDA.

And yes, Aldo and the way he was destroyed is a great win.

Eddie beat RDA in a dominant fashion.

Also he was long time champ in other org and has top wins over Chandler, Aoki, Pettis, Melendez,
Gaetje.

Also, Conor TKOd Eddie, Khabib won a decision against RDA.

And yes, Aldo and the way he was destroyed is a great win.

Eddie CAUGHT RDA, he didn't dominate him at all.

If you watch the fight, RDA was winning until he got caught.

I maintain that RDA is a much better fighter than Eddie Alvarez, and would pick him confidently to win the rematch.

Eddie's Pettis and Melendez fights were trash. He should have lost both and never should have fought for the belt.

Conor has walked through everyone and Nate was the first to make him look human...twice. I think Khabib will maul Mac (unfortunately) but lets not sleep on what Nate accomplished by beating Conor.

Diaz easily beat conor on 11 days notice and crushed him

Plus Conor hand picked him and literally said he was easy to beat because he’s basic and stiff

Try again fan boy

So what happened to full camp Diaz? In the first fight Diaz was coming off the best performance of his life against Michael Johnson. Conor was able to learn from his mistakes, Diaz couldn't adapt in the rematch.

Conor says everyone's basic and stiff. The only reason he fought Diaz was because RDA dropped out, he'd been calling out RDA saying he was slow and a 'bum version of Aldo'.

The replacement options were Cerrone and Diaz and I guess Diaz had a bigger name.

Last edited:
A journeyman is someone that travels through different organizations but never reaches the top. The Diaz bros aren’t journeymen, they’re more gatekeepers. Nick and Nate have been top 10 for years, and even reaching top 5 and fighting for belts. Nick was once one of the top WW’s in MMA and then he lost to Condit (a fight many feel he won, I disagree) and GSP. Condit was on a roll back then and GSP is GSP. Both Diaz bros only really lose to elite fighters nowadays. Real journeymen end up losing to random guys and never staying in one place for long.

nate diva is 19-12 for a reason. he not the draw people think he is. come on his title fight was on free tv.

nate was lucky to get the conor call twice and he keep living of the 15 mins of fame that got him.,

nate diva is 19-12 for a reason. he not the draw people think he is. come on his title fight was on free tv.

nate was lucky to get the conor call twice and he keep living of the 15 mins of fame that got him.,

19-12 against decent competition. It’s the same with BJ. Better than what the numbers on their record might say.

So the submission was lucky? He got the second call because he stopped Conor you dummy.

I see the slap still hurts.

Back