Prank on BJJ class: Black Belt pretends to be a White Belt in BJJ visiting Biloxi, MS

Where's the additional footage??

BearWaitingPatientlyForPicnic.jpg

frog-sitting-on-a-bench-like-a-human.jpg

Awesome.

I rolled with a big dude recently, a two stripe white belt - and took me about 15 minutes to finally get the tap. He reversed me several times and has a nasty side control with smothering pressure, I was literally laughing out loud while we were rolling when he swept me and passed my guard... After we were done I was like, wtf? He was like, oh, yea, I forgot to mention I've been a grappling instructor and gracie survival tactics instructor for law enforcement for about 10 years... I just recently started coming to the gym on the regular though.

After we were done I was like, wtf? He was like, oh, yea, I forgot to mention I've been a grappling instructor and gracie survival tactics instructor for law enforcement for about 10 years... I just recently started coming to the gym on the regular though.

What belt are you?

What belt are you?

I'm a blue, but a sandbagger. Wrestling and judo background and did a lot of submission grappling in the past. Just recently found a gym to train regularly though, first one in the area. I warn people before we roll that I'm not an average blue belt. I find that I usually roll pretty even with purples close to brown, I can get and keep good position with them, but I'm a lot rougher with the finer points of finishing submissions than they are, generally.

I'm a blue, but a sandbagger. Wrestling and judo background and did a lot of submission grappling in the past. Just recently found a gym to train regularly though, first one in the area. I warn people before we roll that I'm not an average blue belt. I find that I usually roll pretty even with purples close to brown, I can get and keep good position with them, but I'm a lot rougher with the finer points of finishing submissions than they are, generally.

What happens if you don't? Are they in danger?!

This is amazing. Well done and great job to whoever put it together and edited it.

Haha, yeah, one of the guys told me the other day that when they asked him about how long he trained one of his answers was, "8 months, but my instructor has been doing kung fu for 3 years, you should see him. HE'S GOOD!"

I cracked up when they told me that.

You should have done this multiple times before posting it. You could have had a TV show

What happens if you don't? Are they in danger?!

Yes.

No. Just sometimes people are looking to roll with a particular skill level/size combination to work certain things. Just letting them know I might not be it. Plus, for instance when I rolled with the two stripe white I was questioning myself pretty hard.... "Do I suck? What's happening?"

So if this big footage release is not on April Fools day, than when?

Came to bump this too, April 1st made me think about it. This is Belcher's most popular video by ~150,000 views, hope they release the extra footage.

Still waiting on extra footage..........please............

Back