• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
said the rapist to the person who said no

Time will heal your percipient lifeforce towards the truth of your origins.

I will always be here for you Mr Lead.

Poor Katy... whatever will she do now?

I always wanted to feed her oysters and deep fried yams. She has beautifully architected neck musculature. I want to see her esophagus organic motion as the gelatinous forming food slides down into her stomach as the slosh of her swallow mechanilisticaly provides her the nourishment she requires. Observe the synapse as her cortex realizes its satiety with deep eye contact. The eyes always tell the story...

I always wanted to feed her oysters and deep fried yams. She has beautifully architected neck musculature. I want to see her esophagus organic motion as the gelatinous forming food slides down into her stomach as the slosh of her swallow mechanilisticaly provides her the nourishment she requires. Observe the synapse as her cortex realizes its satiety with deep eye contact. The eyes always tell the story...
So beautifully eloquent and descriptive... my belly rumbles and satiates after tasting your text.

So beautifully eloquent and descriptive... my belly rumbles and satiates after tasting your text.

EmTRaUM.gif

Dafuq s going on here..

Mr CCP, do not epistemologically utilize the logos of your being just yet. I need you to ascend the presuppositions of your desires. Only then will you begin to feel The Nexus begin to slide eloquently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back