• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are already well equipped my friend.

His flesh is tight indeed. I have been studying Dr J, he possesses the musk of our presuppositions.

zFryq38.gif

2V6QoKW.gif

B5HOdp1.gif

You didn't run and you didn't win. Here's one for you.

giphy.gif
Him and everyone apart of my election campaign helped me exceedingly. They all definitely won.

The propaganda machine against me (trying to discourage voters saying I am not a WR citizen) along with my persona made the election a lot harder. I put forth a lot of momentum myself in the beginning, but because of the afformentioned conditions along with my time constrained (career transition, house hunting), @JDragon would have dragged me and won.

Not to mention, it was put in place that if a WR President receives dubs, he is essential impeached and the VP takes over (have to be extra careful, lots of limp wristed head hunters out there willing to snipe me to an admin).

Anyways, you Pan are a highly intelligent poster and I look forward to seeing you in the next election (best part of the Presidency lol).

You should come ready next time with a plan for any challenges to the rules and regulations.

IMG_8460.png
It'll be better next time, if @Lead wills it and accepts suggestions. I have a bunch of ideas typed up, probably will post in here.

It'll be better next time, if @Lead wills it and accepts suggestions. I have a bunch of ideas typed up, probably will post in here.

He will, he has received the droplets of his ascension...He will be beautiful Mr Palis.

I'll have some free time in the upcoming weeks. We can organize our Senate. :cool:

I would love to show Mr. Gandhi something else that extends from my body.

5XW94mC.gif

Given that I am doing my first ever BJJ tourney tomorrow, this is well timed :).

Last edited:
Given that I am doing my first ewe BJJ tourney tomorrow, this is well timed :).

You have spoken in high esteem Mr Ghandi. You must have exceptional flesh to your being...You and Mr @Lead will become something more than you will have ever realized...

You have spoken in high esteem Mr Ghandi. You must have exceptional flesh to your being...You and Mr @Lead will become something more than you will have ever realized...
Senri, your wisdom is priceless. The way you are able to transform aging endomorphs into capable, supple flesh (@Lead ) is priceless.

We must explore Mr. @Gandhi more... we must ensure he is successful at his tournament. We must expand his creativity of the mind and get ahold of his flesh, molding it, spreading his body to masticate his body for increased flexibility. His Nexus will throb after we awaken his inner fire... he will lust for more...

Senri, your wisdom is priceless. The way you are able to transform aging endomorphs into capable, supple flesh (@Lead ) is priceless.

We must explore Mr. @Gandhi more... we must ensure he is successful at his tournament. We must expand his creativity of the mind and get ahold of his flesh, molding it, spreading his body to masticate his body for increased flexibility. His Nexus will throb after we awaken his inner fire... he will lust for more...
Free Agedflatus?
0cu4WaK.gif

7hXWnZ5.gif

gjOwuy7.gif

@Lead FREE AGEDFLATUS!!

Look at his contributions to WR society. He does not need to be exiled like this, he's no whistleblower.

#FreeAgedflatus

@Lead FREE AGEDFLATUS!!

Look at his contributions to WR society. He does not need to be exiled like this, he's no whistleblower.

#FreeAgedflatus

That guy was a cunt

Yes, agree. What a scholarly display of delicious poetry Mr Palis.

Do you see it Mr @Lead? The poetry of life will flourish as it unlocks the secretions of man's divinity. Allow it to flow deep inside.

Just imagine how easy things would have been with a Supreme Court Justice on hand.

Wouldn't there be an issue of separation of powers there. Does the Paris administration not respect checks and balances? Coup incoming imo

Wouldn't there be an issue of separation of powers there. Does the Paris administration not respect checks and balances? Coup incoming imo
Coming from our resident dictator who refuses to release his iron grip on the WR Election policies...

giphy.gif

If I was to accept another WR government role, I would step down as Vice President to ensure the integrity of our soon to be great War Room government system.

I respect law and order. Exiling someone due to being a cunt is a very radical action. If this is how we conduct things in the land of the WR then there will be a lot less posters here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back