Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score

TOyck58.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed colleagues, noble Americans and foreigners, please gather round' and welcome to Sherdogs first ever Official War Room Presidency thread; The White House!

A truly historic day--named The White House because I would like to welcome you all into my home where myself and my brilliant hard working cabinet members would like to show you the workings of the Executive Branch of the War Room.

First, I would like to take a second to thank all of my tremendous cabinet members who made this win possible! Without them, I am unsure I would have been able to defeat the many limp wristed cuck horde that plagues the lands of the War Room! I would like to thank all of my voters; you are truly great, smart people and you recognized excellence and class in your vote! I am here for YOU! I would like to thank @JDragon for being a very tough and determined opponent. You were the only one who put up a true fight and it was a damn close race, a honor sir. Lastly, I would like to say thank you to all my enemies. All the ones who thought I didn't have a chance, the ones who lied about me, saying I am not a War Room poster, calling my voters low IQ and deplorables all the while supporting a dog fucker, thank you for that extra fuel. It was very Trump-esque the way things worked out--basically a double loss in 2016 for the smug cucklords who got shit on by Mr. Donald Trump and myself!! THANK YOU!!

As the historic day here in the War Room concludes, I must take the oath of the office! I feel so honored... so privileged... so humbled.

"I, Palis Pablo Escobar, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the War Room, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the War Room."
hqdefault.jpg

Now, onto business (my forte). This thread is an continual work in progress, used for content and updates as the year goes on, so expect edits and additions of content from the cabinet!

The official Presidential Cabinet

POTWR: @Palis
Vice President: @Dr J
Sec of State: @RhinoRush
Sec of Defense: @Rex Kwon Do
Sec of Homeland Security: @ens189
Sec of Treasury: @The Diplomat
Attorney General: @Deffid
Sec of Agriculture: @Overpressure
Sec of SJW control: @theBLADE1
Sec of Education and Office Supplies: @Clippy
Minister of Fuckery: @AgedFlatus
FBI Director: @Hans Gruber
CIA Director: @MusterX
General of the Revolution: @VivaRevolution
Director of sexy lady glutes: @Prime Ang (RIP)[/USER]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 255)]The official White House miscellaneous jobs and maintenance crew[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]White House Librarian: [USER=39716]@Jack V Savage

Head Groundskeeper: @Fawlty
Gardner 1: @Rod1
Gardner 2: @panamaican
Golfcart Mechanic: @Diamond Jim
The guy who cleans toilets: @Bat Dad
Head Maid: @seiger
Jester 1: @M3t4tr0n
Jester 2: @7437
Kennelmaster: @JDragon

Gxri3gt.gif

[/COLOR]
[/USER]

[B][U]
[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 153)]PRESIDENTIAL NEWS UPDATES:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/U][/B]

[B][U][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]UPDATE 06JAN2017[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U]

-In my goal to facilitate the release and unbanning of @Hollywood Nicky, I have sent Ambassadors all over the world to contact Nicky through Facebook. We are still waiting to hear from the man and even see if he is alive.

-Also, through my talks with @Lead, it seems I will need to go higher than the creator of Executive Branch of the War Room. My goal is the release of Nicky, but I will need to delve much further into Sherdog and it appears it won't be easy.

-President Palis
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]
[/COLOR]
[U][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]

[IMG]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/01/25/opinion/25axelrodWeb/25axelrodWeb-master768.jpg[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/U][/B]

Last edited:
The Office of Vice President

Good evening ladies and gentleman of the War Room. It is my distinct honor to serve as your Vice-President. I would like to start by thanking @Palis for selecting me for this prestigious role. I was inspired by your message and humbled by your selection. It was a near flawlessly run campaign; and I have no doubt that together, our administration will accomplish amazing things.

As promised, our administration will be working diligently to build the greatest government the internet has ever seen.
Our first step in the direction of web greatness will be the construction of our executive branch. At this time, we have attached a census poll at the top of the thread and kindly request good citizens of the War Room to register their location.

Our plan will to be conduct elections to establish representatives from each region starting February 1, 2017. Further details regarding regional representation, Congressional responsibilities, and election specifics will be updated in the coming weeks.

Good citizens, lets get these gears in motion. Get your campaign endorsements in line and your platforms ready. Election season is around the corner!

Humbly yours,

Vice-President J

@Dr J

EDIT: For clarification, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America falls under non-US America.

Last edited:
The 2017 White House Awards

As time goes on we're going to periodically give out awards to the War Room citizens who deserve them most. We're going to use quotes to help reaffirm that this person does indeed deserve such award.

War Room citizens, I would like to call upon you, along with Uncle Sam, if you believe someone is up for an award please send your WR President a PM with the persons name, the award they are up for and a link to their quote. Let's continue making the War Room great! Thank you!

Award categories are as follows:
  • The esteemed monthly GOLDEN CUCK AWARD
  • Bigot of the month
  • Maximum over-rustled of the month
  • World class post of the month

• Liberal of the year
  • Republican of the year
  • Libertarian of the year
  • War Room Mod of the year

I would love to add weekly awards, I just need to make sure that with my busy RL schedule and my cabinets busy RL schedule that we are able to afford to do so.

Regards,

Mr. President @Palis

January 2017 awards
tumblr_naw6ad3BDE1qiavcao1_500.gif

Golden Cuck: @Buck Swope aka Cuck Swope - Congratulations on winning one of the greatest honors on Sherdog! Your contributions to our esteemed community are monumental to the balance of our discussions. Thank you!

Deplorable bigot:
@Rod1 -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/latinos-for-trump-founder-warns-of-‘taco-trucks-on-every-corner’.3334091/#post-120988847
The browner the Mexican the more racist he is.

Gotta compensate for the indian blood to show he is one of the gang.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mitt-romney-lol.3420827/page-2#post-124934871

It means that people from DF are the worst kind of Mexicans, so if she is hot and well-mannered then it means her family isnt really from there.

guadalajara-america-0.jpg

chil8.jpeg

But then again im a 6' tall northener so to me everyone down south are just lesser folk.

5D9.jpg

Im just kidding though, but yeah, fuck Mexico city.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...e-avoids-prison.3443273/page-2#post-125884897

Mexicans in the south are the racist ones, so we mock them by calling them brown
Thank you @Rod1, let's see you go back 2 back next month as the bigot champion!

Maximum over-rustled
AoLquIF.gif
: @seiger is the most Maximum over-rustled poster for January! Congratulations! This was a tough one to decide, lots of choices and cases could be made for this award but your Luton thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/britain’s-most-desirable-location-has-been-named-and-its-also-the-5th-most-muslim-luton-25.3449341/ Put you OVER the top! Thank you!!

so you cant spell and have appalling grammar and we should listen to you about places that are too expensive for you and are therefore paradoxically a shit hole. if it was a shit hole, youd feel at home.
your kind dont want to integrate. you just want to live in a ghetto of inbred culture.
telling me about muslims marrying cousins when youre a red neck.

go fuck your sister.
you people are delusional. most of the yanks live in places that are hell on earth compared to luton, never mind london. totally nazi, red neck, inbred, batshit crazy.
funniest bunch of morons on the internet.

theres nothing more funny than a trash that thinks hes better than someone.

World class poster of the month: @11_others ! Congratulations sir. Your threads lately have been astounding. Not only informative are your threads and posts, but your actions speak courage and dedication to America. Good job sir.

@CEROVFC You were a tremendous runner up for the esteemed Maximum over-rustled award. Keep going at your pace and you will probably nab the award next month!
o-MERYL-STREEP-THE-IRON-LADY-OSCARS-570.jpg

@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@AgedFlatus
@aitkenmike
@Amerikuracana
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@BAM
@Bat Dad
@BOWHUNTER
@Blackened
@BruceLeeOnTRT
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@carlos cadona
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Cmart
@colby25
@Contra-dictator
@Cubo de Sangre
@Concurrent GOAT
@COTUR1@43
@Darkballs
@Denter
@DevilsLettuce
@Devout Pessimist
@Diamond Jim
@dittohead84
@dontsnitch
@Dr J
@drstrangelov
@DynamicLoosener
@ehtheist
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ens189
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Fawlty
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@Giblert
@glennrod
@Graverobber
@Goonerview
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@Hans Gruber
@Hans Gercmiov
@HereticBD
@Higus
@Hogey
@Hollywood Nicky
@HomerThompson
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JadeOwl
@J. Bernie Cunningham
@JDragon
@jgarner
@jmag
@Joseph Budden
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Junes
@Juventud
@K1levelgrappler
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@King of Fists
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@KnightTemplar
@kpt018
@Krallang
@Lead
@Leroy Jenkins
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@LionExMachina
@Limbo Pete
@lecter
@LogicalInsanity
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Makani
@Madmick
@MASShole
@mcveteran81
@MeatheadMike
@MicroBrew
@mr.bigglesworth
@MusterX
@ncordless
@NelmarksGhost
@Nietzsche13
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@panamaican
@Peteyandjia
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@reflector
@RespectableDenizen
@RetiredSlave
@Rex Kwon Do
@RhinoRush
@riddleofsteel
@RighteousWar
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@second sight
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silus_2000
@sloppypie
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@snakedafunky
@Space
@spin_
@Strychnine
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@TheStruggle
@Throttlehead
@Thunderflash500
@Thurisaz
@Tol
@Tropodan
@TSO
@ucunc156
@Undying Poster
@UpaLoompa
@Vitamin C
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@voxom
@waiguoren
@WhitebeltXL
@WorldofWarcraft
@Zankou

Last edited:
The President's cabinets sexy section:

The Attorney General @Deffid
Nice OP @Palis , @Dr J BLESS

First of all I'd like to raise awareness as to what happened to our very own Stephen Bannon - @Prime Ang . There is a #Free Angus movement and I hope everyone joins it, this injustice can't hold up and has to be stopped. Copy/Paste this into your sig: #FreeAngus (aka @Prime Ang aka @Black Angus) - unfairly banned from sherdog

As for my position, I get to be the head of the Department of Justice - THEEE Attorney General. I was thinking about the biggest issue the War Room has and unsurprisingly it ended up with one buzzword: Cucks

We will implement a bunch of policies (tba) - tremendous policies I might add - that will be called and will go down in War Room history as

The War on Cucks

Sadly the first "victim" had to be my fellow german Sherdogger @JDragon , mainly for bestiality and rigging the election (which failed, but still).

Pic of JDragon today

article-1279432-09A3F0F7000005DC-30_468x541.jpg

and his sad wife

454440_1280x720.jpg

I can already announce that the cabinet has agreed on the first policy of The War on Cucks

From now on especially cuckish posts will be "rewarded" with a ticket. Except we don't call it ticket, we call it cucket.

HIhJGnz.png

The more cuckets one poster has, the better is the chance of receiving The Golden Cuck of the month Award

More policies will come. No cuck can hide, no cuck is safe, we are coming for all of your skinny hipster asses!

History has proven that the combination of the Department of Justice, the Department of Labor and the Department of Transportation is extremely effective

babyjew.jpg
<6><6>

BTW: Of course we didn't really persecute and punish our political opponent (who lost anyway)
@JDragon

Happy couple in the sunset
view_2.jpg

Last edited:
@MusterX

The Monthly C.I.A. Report

March, 2017
The Club of Rome
Agenda 21​

It is the intent of the United Nations to use Climate change, whether real or imagined, to control every resource and person on Earth. The U.N. and its NGO's (Non-Governmental Organizations) intend to usher in the N.W.O. using environmental catastrophe as a common enemy of humanity.

"The environmental crisis will be the international disaster that will unlock the New World Order."
Mikhail Gorbachev, Member of the Club of Rome, 1996, Monetary and Economic Review, page 5

1968, The Club of Rome is founded as a high level global think tank.

The Club of Rome gets its name because its first meeting was in Rome, founded by Aurelio Peccei and Alexander King.
220px-Aurelio_Peccei_%281976%29.jpg
220px-Alexander_King_%281987%29.jpg

The original prospectus of the Club was called The Predicament of Mankind, which basically outlined the what they called the problematique, or the "enormous problem" of humanity. The enormous problem of humanity was outlined by Peccei in his 1969 book called The Chasm Ahead in which he discusses the technology gap between North America and the rest of the world, and especially to third world countries.

1972, The Club of Rome publishes a book called The Limits to Growth which becomes the best selling environmental book in history. By 1975 Australia had signed the Lima Declaration which was a global plan of action devised by the Second General Conference of the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). Its plan was to redistribute world industry, things like manufacturing, to the developing world. The loss of manufacturing jobs and other jobs in first world nations like the United States was no normal part of the business cycle, it was planned by the United Nations and the Club of Rome.

1976, Habitat One Conference, also known as The United Nations Conference on Human Settlements
The plan for elimination of private land ownership. Agenda Item 10 of the conference report was entitled "Land." Here is an excerpt from the Preamble to that item: "Land cannot be treated as an ordinary asset controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also an instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth, therefore contributes to social injustice." This was the planing of social justice warriors way back in 1976. This later gave rise to the Wildlands Project which I will include in an addendum.

1991, Club of Rome published The First Global Revolution in which they lamented the problematique, outlining that the first way a nation expands or deals with problems is through identifying an enemy, usually another country. When these have been expended the next enemy is opposing religions or ethnic minorities, ultimately they claim that new enemies must be identified in order to unite humanity, either real, or "one invented for the purpose." The goal of the group was to transform the world from a military to a civil economy.

They proclaimed that humanity itself was the new enemy, sauce spoiler.

"The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor. Some states have striven to overcome domestic failure and internal contradictions by blaming external enemies. The ploy of finding a scapegoat is as old as mankind itself - when things become too difficult at home, divert attention to adventure abroad. Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one, or else one invented for the purpose. With the disappearance of the traditional enemy, the temptation is to use religious or ethnic minorities as scapegoats, especially those whose differences from the majority are disturbing."[9] "Every state has been so used to classifying its neighbours as friend or foe, that the sudden absence of traditional adversaries has left governments and public opinion with a great void to fill. New enemies have to be identified, new strategies imagined, and new weapons devised."[9] "In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."[10]

[9] Alexander King & Bertrand Schneider. The First Global Revolution (The Club of Rome), 1991. p. 70
[10] King & Schneider, p. 115

During the same summit in 1991, Mr. Global Warming himself, Maurice Strong, said, "It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts of frozen convenience foods, use of fossil fuels, ownership of motor vehicles, small electrical appliances, home and workplace airconditioning and suburban housing are not sustainable." ---Maurice Strong, Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development in 1991

1992, Earth Summit produces a document called the Earth Charter. It was authored by Maurice Strong and Mikhail Gorbachev, both members of the Club of Rome, Strong stated
that it was hoped this document would be adopted as the new ten commandments with Environmentalism as the new One World Religion. This is the summit that produced Agenda 21. George H. W. Bush, while addressing the General Assembly of the U.N. February 1, 1992, said, "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.”

1995, Bill Clinton signed an Executive Order establishing a Presidential Council on “Sustainable Development,” which essentially provided a permanent platform for the UN plan by circumventing the approval of both Congress and the American people. Following the establishment of the Council on Sustainable Development, J. Gary Lawrence, Council advisor to President Clinton, revealed:

The reason why you constantly hear the terms, comprehensive planning, growth management, smart growth, and sustainable development.
"Participating in a UN advocated planning process would very likely bring out many of the conspiracy-fixated groups and individuals in our society. … This segment of our society who fear "one-world government" and a UN invasion of the United States through which our individual freedom would be stripped away would actively work to defeat any elected official who joined "the conspiracy" by undertaking LA21 [Local Agenda 21]. So we call our process something else, such as comprehensive planning, growth management or smart growth."

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive guide to complete global control and it was agreed to by 173 nations, including the United States. The plan has been to make humanity the common enemy of itself and seize control of every human being on earth for the good of the collective in the name of global warming and sustainable development.

Last edited:
@VivaRevolution

The CT Revolution

I would like to help the new CIA director @MusterX , to help our new POTWR @Palis , to fulfill a campaign promise.

The use of this thread for CT discussion.

First a documentary that I think should challenge any assumptions you may have for how deep the rabbit hole might just run.

Is there a cure for cancer?

We report, you decide.

I would like to help the new CIA director @MusterX , to help our new POTWR @Palis , to fulfill a campaign promise.

The use of this thread for CT discussion.

First a documentary that I think should challenge any assumptions you may have for how deep the rabbit hole might just run.

Is there a cure for cancer?

We report, you decide.

PDF file for the transcript of Sibel Edmonds Ohio State Election Committee Testimony.

http://www.bradblog.com/Docs/SibelEdmondsDeposition_Transcript_080809.pdf

Videos:

Link to Sibel Edmonds news source

http://www.newsbud.com/

Last edited:
@MusterX

The Monthly C.I.A. Report - ARCHIVE
February, 2017
U.F.O.'s

The topic of U.F.O.'s often elicits a chuckle and a smirk but why should it? There has been government involvement in U.F.O. research since at least the 1940's. If the topic of U.F.O.'s is so truly tin foil or delusional why has every major government in the world engaged in U.F.O. research? Even more vexing, why have they spent a tremendous amount of energy classifying their findings and hiding the results?

If there is no evidence for the U.F.O. phenomenon then why do trained police, pilots, astronauts, presidents, and other notables tell stories of U.F.O. encounters? Beginning in 1947 the U.S. government began an investigation into U.F.O.'s known as Project Sign. This was the same year as the Roswell incident, 1947. The official response to Roswell was that it was a hot air balloon but the study of U.F.O. phenomena was well underway.

After Project Sign it was changed to Project Grudge in February of 1949 and then shortly after that changed again to the more familiar, Project Blue Book. Project Blue Book continued until 1969. The explanations given by Blue Book ranged from swamp gas to the planet Venus but even in the 1960's, prior to the internet, people were not very accepting of Blue Books biased analysis.

In 1966, the House minority leader, who was from the state of Michigan, pushed for Congressional hearings on the U.F.O. phenomenon. His name was Gerald Ford. Ford later became the 38th president of the United States.

2016-06-10_22-57-02-731x411.jpg

Ford wrote, “At week’s end, the Air Force explained away the UFO’s as a product of college student pranks, swamp gas, the rising crescent moon, and the planet Venus. But the Air Force has been explaining away UFO’s for years, and I don’t believe the American people generally are satisfied with its statements. For that reason, I have proposed that there be a congressional investigation of UFO’s. Let’s try to get to the bottom of this thing. I know some people are alarmed by it.”

This is a scanned copy of the original document taken from the Gerald Ford presidential library.

4525519-3-768x1282.png

After Ford, president Jimmy Carter claimed to have seen a U.F.O., president Ronald Reagan claimed to have seen a U.F.O. and spoke of U.F.O.'s in front of the United Nations, president Bill Clinton pushed for the declassification of U.F.O. documents, and more recently John Podesta said he wanted to see U.F.O.'s declassified.

What we are establishing here is a long line of government officials that spend time and energy on a phenomenon that elicits chuckles and smirks. Why? Why would the governments of the world waste their time and money on something they feel is not real? Why classify those findings?

If the official government response to U.F.O.'s is swamp gas and the planet Venus then why does the U.S. Air Force have a program for reporting and investigating U.F.O.'s?

Here is a declassified document that basically outlines such things, you can read it if you like, nothing groundbreaking but more evidence that the governments of the world do not view U.F.O.'s as swamp gas.

In 1999 the country of France released a 90 page report on U.F.O.'s called the Cometa Report. Translated, Cometa means Committee for In-Depth Studies, it was a high level think tank. French Air Force General Denis Letty was quoted in the opening statement of the Cometa Report saying, "The accumulation of well-documented sightings made by credible witnesses forces us to consider from now on all of the hypotheses regarding the origin of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, and the extraterrestrial hypothesis, in particular."

Cometa ultimately concluded that about 5% of the reported cases are inexplicable and the best explanation was the extraterrestrial hypothesis. One such example is on the cover of the Cometa Report, photo below. In 1971 a mapping plane working for the government of Costa Rica took a photo of a disc shaped craft. The plane had a high resolution camera mounted under the fuselage that took a photo every 17 seconds.

cometavsd.jpg

costaricanufolarge.jpg

Cote-Lake-UFO-photo-ftr.jpg

Government involvement in the U.F.O. phenomenon is not even in question anymore. There are declassified documents showing the C.I.A.'s involvement, Canada has declassified documents, Mexico has declassified documents and their military has released U.F.O footage on multiple occasions.

The French Cometa report alone was and is groundbreaking in the sense that it was a panel of military personnel, independent science experts, and the preamble was written by the president of the CNES which is the French equivalent to NASA.

They are telling us that the U.F.O. phenomenon is real and has been happening for a long time and that whatever it is, the "extraterrestrial hypothesis" is firmly on the table. Gordon Cooper, one of the original seven astronauts in the Mercury program said that he believed we were being visited by extraterrestrials.

31f16b54693ee4b0b25f9c4f2a09e7e7-594x411.jpg

In 1985, Cooper addressed the United Nations, excerpt below.

“I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which are a little more technically advanced than we are on Earth. I feel that we need to have a top level, coordinated program to scientifically collect and analyze data from all over the Earth concerning any type of encounter, and to determine how best to interfere with these visitors in a friendly fashion. We may first have to show them that we have learned how to resolve our problems by peaceful means rather than warfare, before we are accepted as fully qualified universal team members. Their acceptance will have tremendous possibilities of advancing our world in all areas. Certainly then it would seem that the U.N. has a vested interest in handling the subject quickly and properly. I should point out that I am not an experienced UFO professional researcher – I have not as yet had the privilege of flying a UFO nor of meeting the crew of one. However, I do feel that I am somewhat qualified to discuss them, since I have been into the fringes of the vast areas of which they travel. Also, I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes flying in fighter formation, generally from west to east over Europe. They were at a higher altitude than we could reach with our jet fighters….If the U.N. agrees to pursue this project and lend the credibility to it, perhaps many more well qualified people will agree to step forth and provide help and information.”

– Astronaut Gordon Cooper addressing a U.N. panel discussion on UFOs and ETs in New York, in 1985; Panel was chaired by then U.N. Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim. The above message was given to the U.N. by Astronaut Gordon L. Cooper, one of America’s original seven Mercury Astronauts. Cooper orbited the Earth for a record 34 hour, 22 orbit flight in the spacecraft ‘Faith 7’, in May of 1963. He has been outspoken about the need for an open inquiry into UFOs – based on his own personal experience of sighting UFOs in space and the testimony of other Mercury, Gemini and Apollo Astronauts.

Government involvement and cover up of U.F.O.'s is undeniable at this point. It has taken decades for researchers to gain access to now declassified files and the only thing that remains is why did they hide for so long? Is it because the governments involved want a slow process to ease the citizens of the world into acceptance?

Are we being prepared over time to mentally withstand some future event that is coming?

January, 2017
False Flags

Let me start by saying to my detractors, in the immortal words of Silky Johnson, Player Hater of the Year, 2002.

tumblr_mcgknilMDJ1qjxtr8o1_500.jpg

This will be a monthly installment so some of them may seem long-winded. I understand that walls of text can be unfriendly so I've decided to give the shortest version that makes sense, which will still make it fairly lengthy. I felt that since this is the first installment, we would start with the history of U.S. war and conflict, and the distinct possibility that war really is a racket.

False Flag: A false flag attack is when a government sets up an attack on its own people and then frames another group or country as the responsible party. This can also include having prior knowledge of an attack before it takes place and doing nothing to stop it or even fabricating an event that never happened.

Origin: The term false flag likely began in the 1800's during naval battles ships would put up a flag of their enemy on the mast so that they could pretend to be a friend and get close enough to attack. One of the first known examples of this was the battle of Trindade in 1914 between the British and Germans. The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself to look like a British ship so that it could get close enough to attack. Later this was labeled as perfidy.

Perfidy: In 1977, in an addendum to the 1949 Geneva Convention, the act of perfidy was declared as a war crime. Perfidy is defined as the following, "In the context of war, perfidy is a form of deception in which one side promises to act in good faith (such as by raising a flag of truce) with the intention of breaking that promise once the enemy is exposed (such as by coming out of cover to attack the enemy coming to take the "surrendering" prisoners into custody). Perfidy constitutes a breach of the laws of war and so is a war crime, as it degrades the protections and mutual restraints developed in the interest of all parties, combatants, and civilians."

So to anyone who scoffs at the idea of "false flag" attacks and conspiracies I would argue that all governments and militaries know of false flags and use them, so much so that it was made a war crime in 1977.

Claim: Events that lead up to war are often not accidental and the U.S. government has lied and manipulated the American people in almost every conflict they have ever been a part of.

Formula: The formula is to create as much fear as possible to illicit a psychological response, a cry for protection. We have seen that play out over and over as a tool used by our government against us. By creating an external enemy the government gains the support it needs to fuel war policies.

Spanish-American War of 1898

Claim: The U.S., on behalf of National city Bank, started a war against Spain in Cuba who was the world's largest producer of sugar. City Bank referred to Cuba's sugar crop as "white gold" and wanted control of it as a compliment to Standard Oil's "black gold."

Method: America decided to send the battleship U.S.S. Maine to Havana but nobody knew they were doing that and when it arrived the Spanish were surprised. Captain Charles Sigsby said not even the U.S. Consul General knew of his arrival. The Spanish allowed the Maine to dock and there is sat for three weeks.

Manipulation: For that three weeks "yellow press" continued its assault of propaganda to stoke anti-Spanish sentiment in America, mostly through William Randolph Hearst's New York Journal. Hearst was paying bribes to spy on the Spanish ambassador to the United States and a letter was intercepted known as the De Lome Letter. The letter described president McKinley as a weak man who catered to the rabble. Hearst published the letter on February 9th, 1898.

In the New York Journal, which was run by William Randolph Hearst at the time, they began spreading false stories about the Spanish mistreating and abusing Cubans even saying they were feeding Cubans to sharks, roasting Cuban priests, and slaughtering hospital patients.

Spaniards were depicted as Brute's that were killing Americans, even though no proof ever happened that Spain was responsible for the sinking of the U.S.S. Maine. This was to produce fear and anger at home so that America could more easily invade Cuba.

194355_5_.jpg

Event: Just two days after the De Lome letter was published under the title, "Worst insult to America in history", and after sitting in the Havana for three weeks, the U.S.S. Maine exploded and sank to the bottom of the harbor, killing 266 men. We later went to war with Spain under the slogan "Remember the Maine."
De Lome letter here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Lôme_Letter

A Naval Inquiry took place to determine what happened and concluded than an "external device" was used but was unable to determine what or who was responsible. On April 11, 1898, just two months later, president McKinley delivered a war message to Congress to establish order in Cuba. The Yellow press New York Journal continued its propaganda and goaded America to war under the cry of "Remember the Maine."

Even though the U.S. could not determine why the Maine sank or who was responsible they ran propaganda like this to the American people to manipulate their support for an invasion of Cuba.

battlefront_022_20.jpg

Result: City Bank branches popped up all over Cuba and the money made from its "white gold" Sugar crop naturally gravitated to them.

Additional Information

Spanish documents indicated that Spain wanted to avoid war with America because it had a wooden Navy that could not compete with America's steel ships. Admiral Cervera of the Spanish fleet wrote that the Spanish fleet could not compete with its wooden ships and it did not have the supplies to fight America such as ammunition, coal, and provisions.

Sinking the Maine would have been the last thing the Spanish wanted to do. National City Bank that was owned by the Rockefeller's loaned the U.S. government $200 million dollars to fund its war against Spain in Cuba. At the time there was no income tax so they levied a "telephone use tax" against the American people to pay the 200 million dollars back. The tax remained for over a century.

The loan was negotiated by assistant treasury secretary Frank Vanderlip. After the war National City Bank made him president. Later he participated on behalf of City Bank at the infamous Jekyll Island meeting. Afterwards, Mark Twain wrote, "How our hearts burned with indignation against the atrocious Spaniards.… But when the smoke was over, the dead buried and the cost of the war came back to the people in an increase in the price of commodities and rent — that is,
when we sobered up from our patriotic spree — it suddenly dawned on us that the cause of the Spanish-American War was the price of sugar."

World War I 1914-1918

Claim: The United States loaded down the Lusitania cruise liner with millions of rounds of ammunition and tons of bomb shrapnel to aid the British in her fight with the Germans, using both American and British civilians as human shields.

Method: The U.S. loaded the Lusitania down with millions of rounds of ammunition and tons of bomb and grenade shrapnel as well as military grade explosives to aid the British in their fight against Germany. Both American and British civilians were used as human shields.

Manipulation: Then president Woodrow Wilson lied to the people of the U.S. by having the ships manifest showing all the munitions classified and hidden in the U.S. Treasury archives. He then further lied by saying the ship was hit by two torpedoes when it was really hit by one. The yellow press in the U.S. continued its same tactics it had used in the Spanish-American war of 1898 by depicting the German's as brutish apes that would kill your women and children.

U.S. yellow journalism continued its march of manipulation forward by depicting Germans as brutes just as they did to the Spanish in the Spanish-American war and by illustrating the deaths of American women and children.

Lusitania.gif

th

Event: The Lusitania was sank by a single torpedo from a German U-boat and sank in 18 minutes killing 1,195 passengers including 128 Americans. Both Wilson in America and Winston Churchill with his "Room 40" in Britain had direct knowledge that there was a German U-boat on the prowl in the area the Lusitania was sank and that only one torpedo was used but covered up for Woodrow Wilson who said that two torpedoes had struck the Lusitania. The secret munitions had exploded and caused the liner to sink in only 18 minutes so Wilson added a torpedo to make it seem more believable.

Result: The U.S. enraged the American people by depicting the German's as savages that killed American women and children just as they had done in the Spanish-American war. The U.S. entered World War I under the slogan, "Remember the Lusitania."

Additional Proof of a cover up and manipulation.

America is outraged and moves closer to entering the war. The entire thing was a giant lie though. The Lusitania was filled with millions of rounds of rifle shells and tons of shrapnel munitions along with tons of military grade explosives. The U.S. government lied about it and used over 1000 innocent British and Americans as human shields.

The Lusitania was struck by a single torpedo, followed by a massive explosion. It sank in just 18 minutes. Not until nearly 100 years later did the world learn the truth about the Lusitania. We once again were drawn into a war by false pretext, lies, and propaganda.

Divers in 2008 discover the hidden munitions on the Lusitania.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1098904/Secret-Lusitania-Arms-challenges-Allied-claims-solely-passenger-ship.html

President Roosevelt had the ship's 24 page manifest hidden which later turned up in his personal papers.

President Wilson personally sealed it in an envelope, marked it “Only to be opened by the President of the United States,” and had it hidden in the archives of the Treasury Department (which oversees the customs service). We know this because President Franklin D. Roosevelt later had it retrieved, and it turned up among his papers.

you can see the manifest hidden from the American people by president Roosevelt here.
http://www.rmslusitania.info/downloads/crossing202_supplementary_cargo_manifest.pdf

World War II 1939-1945

Claim: U.S. Intelligence had foreknowledge that the Japanese fleet was approaching America with the intent to attack and our oldest ships were left in place at Hawaii instead of moving them and preparing for the attack.

Method: Washington had complete foreknowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and did not warn the commanders on the ground in Hawaii, allowing it to happen.

Manipulation: The United States would end up declaring war but the American people wanted to know why we were caught offguard at Pearl Harbor so president Roosevelt appointed a commission to investigate called the Roberts Commission.

The Roberts Commission concluded that Washington faithfully executed its duty and that the fault lay with the commanders in Hawaii. The commission found the commanders of Pearl Harbor, Adm. Husband Kimmel and Gen. Walter Short, guilty of 'dereliction of duty'. The Commission presented their findings to Congress January 28, 1942.

Event: The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 and killed 2,403 people. Washington knew of an impending attack but somehow was unable to prepare for it which resulted in the U.S. entering the war. Once again, the deaths of Americans caused sufficient outrage and panic to cause the American people to support the war.

Result: Commanders Kimmel and Short received hate mail and thousands of death threats as a result of Washington's claim that they did not prepare for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and that it caused the death of innocent Americans. Kimmel and Short protested the Robert's Commission findings because Robert's ran the hearing where evidence was introduced but not recorded, there were statements made not under oath, and Kimmel and Short were denied the right to question witnesses. In August of 1944 a Congressional Resolution mandated the trials of Kimmel and Short.

At the proceedings, the attorneys working for Kimmel and Short provided proof that Washington had complete foreknowledge of the events at Pearl Harbor and withheld this information from the commanders in Hawaii. Later in 1946 while giving Congressional testimony, Admiral Kimmel stated;

"We needed one thing which our own resources did not make available to us. That vital need was the information available in Washington from the intercepted dispatches which told when and where Japan would strike. It is my conviction that action from the Navy Dept. at any one of these significant dates in furnishing me with the information from the intercepted messages would have altered the events of Dec. 7, 1941."

Based on the evidence introduced by Kimmel and Short, the Navy board overseeing the trial was outraged and they exonerated Kimmel and Short, laying the blame squarely on Washington D.C. The Army Pearl Harbor board concluded Washington had full foreknowledge of the attack and concluded with these words.

"Up to the morning of December 7, 1941, everything the Japanese were planning to do was known to the United States."

The people of the United States did not learn of these verdicts because president Roosevelt ordered the results to be made confidential.

Vietnam and Iraq Wars

Gulf of Tonkin event led America into Vietnam resulting in over 50,000 American deaths but it never happened.
In the 2003 documentary The Fog of War, the former United States Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara admitted that the August 2 USS Maddox attack happened with no Defense Department response, but the August 4 Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction was the reason America was pushed to support the war, there were of course no weapons of mass destruction and it was yet again another false narrative like all the others.

Last edited:
Im really not much of a jester unless ive had a lot to drink.

Edit: i am former Navy though so..... Maybe not an issue.

You know I'm banging your daughter, right?

Stop bumping your own shitty thread no ones gives a shit about your gay pesidency Also...

giphy.gif

Hell yeah I'm going to learn you all soooo good!

Oh now you're changing it to Trump, not me? I am not Trump--although we're both tall, white and rich and both have a propensity for winning bigly, I am not that man. So yes, after I exposed you as not only a peeping tom but now a pedo you wish to change this... C'mon...

I expect good things to come of this thread
Here's to ya, President @Palis!

Oh now you're changing it to Trump, not me? I am not Trump--although we're both tall, white and rich and both have a propensity for winning bigly, I am not that man. So yes, after I exposed you as not only a peeping tom but now a pedo you wish to change this... C'mon...

You're not making this funny at all. I'm sorry I made the effort. Geez, louise. A bunch of Trump gif's and then a sourpuss on top of it...why run the gimmick at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back