• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. @Banchan

I will try to free you, my bird.

6af59479bace93cc72c0ab03bd0b582e.jpg

so her flesh expired, what happened this time?

I am preserving her sweet succulent Korean flesh. Resurrection is still possible, we must not consume just yet...

yessss......

tumblr_m3vesdzV951qf9ayf.gif

This thread took a turn

Join us Lead... join us... we'll all go to the beach together... at night...

lost-boys-movie-poster.jpg

Beach trip with President Palis, sex offender Senri and zombie Banchan. The stories that would happen..

Lots and lots of fun. The red wine will flow. @senri

TGKY3t9.gif

I want Senri to run in November. I don't know what will happen with him involved but I imagine it will bring laughs

If he does, his coven will grow exponentially.

I am not sure you're ready.

After the first election, I've learned I'll never be ready for what will unfold.

Do you think Hans will come back by November?

Beach trip with President Palis, sex offender Senri and zombie Banchan. The stories that would happen..

I promise you Mr Lead. Nothing beats a brisk run late in the night, the darkness is exquisitely therapeutic. Your dendrites will be clear as the calm noises wither away as you senses hones its dialated yearning. You will be left with the inner dialogue of your deepest fantasies. Allow them to manifest themsleves and you will make many friends.

You will be beautiful Mr Lead. Your being will glisten in its radiance as we taste your origins.

I promise you Mr Lead. Nothing beats a brisk run late in the night, the darkness is exquisitely therapeutic. Your dendrites will be clear as the calm noises wither away as you senses hones its dialated yearning. You will be left with the inner dialogue of your deepest fantasies. Allow them to manifest themsleves and you will make many friends.

You will be beautiful Mr Lead. Your being will glisten in its radiance as we taste your origins.

I say no thanks to butt stuff. Sorry

Cause this thread continue to be meta in the sense @Hans Gruber was like a Steve Bannon? Also, where the hell has @Gandhi been?

Present and accounted for sir !!!!!!!!

I passed my exams. Life got a lot easier

You passed because the Nexus throbbed within your being. It actualized your primal self.

Nah, no butt stuff senri

You and your blasphemous talk Mr Lead. You are better than this, seek the poetry of your presuppositions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back