Post Pic of your Pet.

Yeah because pigs are also an animal and kept as pets. In addition to being livestock and feral ones in the wild.
But the term "pigs" is generally used as a, sometimes, derogatory word for Law Enforcement officials. Specifically police aka the fuzz, five - O etc etc.

You admittedly are a police man. So there is a double innuendo there.

Thread on pets = pigs = LE poster.

Am I calling him a pig via referencing his occupation or is it an innocent enquiry regarding the species of his pet ?

It's all very confusing but I hope I've explained it well enough here.

I totally own my porkness

I called them that, and I still stand by that, and until I get some black on white evidence that it isn't like that I'll continue to call them that (so many that's in this sentence).

When it comes to beautiful animals - someones trash is other man's gold - I see it that way. 90% of people are terrified by snakes, I had 2 at home, and loved them.

My friend has tarantula farm... not my thing... I told him I would stomp them all in a minute if I was him. Still they are beautiful animals to him.

When it comes to humans that's just lousy things to say. This didn't start as human - pidgeon thing. Leave alone rainforests, raping (don't see any connection to animals, pidgeons or whatever), enslaving (same thing).

It looks to me that all those newspaper headlines lately has taken part.

But to play your game, I would argue that you don't look at the human foraging around dirty streets for just little food... but the pidgeons hit your heart.

Yet if we show compassion to each other more than we show just to animals, all those plagues you counted would be happening less and less.

You could start by spelling their name correctly. There is no d pigeon. ;)

APDC0625.jpg

This is Kev, about 15 minutes after being born. He was rejected by his mum.

Luckily it was uncharacteristically warm that day, and Mirk is the world's worst sheepdog (which is why we have him), so he just lay down and we had Kev wrapped up and lying on Mirk to keep warm. Bottle fed the little fucker senseless.

I finded some old kitty pics on a forgotten drive.

Zack and Pickles (RIP).

14l7d41.jpg

Surly Zack.

dbqg6a.jpg

Pickles and her river of fur. It was so soft. Also, she looked fat, but man was she not, and wow could she jump. I miss her, she was the friendliest cat I ever had.

301h861.jpg

I put Easter bunny ears on my dog, but she kept knocking them off.

2017-04-12 001 copy.jpg

wolfdogs are the best
kane.bmp

but you have to respect their wild side..

one of my neighbors has a half malamute, half wolf that is fucking massive

they said they used to live in an area with a lot of coyotes and their dog would go out of the way, carrying his food to the edge of the property so he could bait them in and fight all of them at once.

now they take him to the dog beach and he likes to get low and sneak up on other dogs and pounce them. he doesnt hurt them, just likes to jump on them unexpectedly

always wanted one after seeing theirs lol

thanks guys

yeah penny smiles at people, all the time, and its genuine. i love it because it lets people see her friendly personality right away

she still acts like when she was a puppy and lays the exact same way
s8J66yX.jpg

when she does make serious faces though (which she rarely does when there are people around), they look really serious lol

ERb337s.jpg

This was a 30 second 'promo' put up on Facebook when my girlfriend and I ran our boarding kennels. Worth watching just for Sgoran, the white and ginger border collie at the very end.

Tigger
tumblr_oqr70c6iWt1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

Daisy Bun
tumblr_oqr6v6m3rK1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

(prolly gonna zoom in on this a little and crop it so it's all green behind her)

Bono
tumblr_oqr6uduTPi1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

I bought Daisy Bun some bows
tumblr_op8qwrqtEg1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

Back