Post Pic of your Pet.

Current pet: Goji (short for gojira)

Attachments

• FB_20160913_23_02_21_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160913_23_02_21_Saved_Picture.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 7
Wow great pictures of pets,

And great work on the Photography too... what lense where used 18 -55mm or you using the primes 55mm 1.8F?

My kit lens which I always used for wide angle shots got so cloudy it could not even autofocused I have have them clean it first...
Haha. These were all taken with an iPod xD

Weird that your lens get cloudy . . .

Ez7EGuH.jpg

6s70qUw.jpg
ICplANl.jpg

A Korean who admits his dog is Japanese!?!?!

And here I thought @Banchan was crazy!

Just kidding. Cute dog, does he help with the pursuit of baristas?

It's actually a girl and she doesn't help at all. When I walk her, girls walk past saying hi to the dog or talking about how cute she is but hasn't helped me talk to them. One time an old lady approached me because she was curious what breed my dog was. That's about it.

Surprised nobody made a joke about how I'm raising her for food.

It's a lifetime commitment, and it's hard to travel and switch countries with a dog. Child is MUCH easier. You really don't know what you're talking about.

My dog was actually my cousin's and he had to give her my aunt when he moved to the US, but then they gave her to me, then my aunt took her again after her husband died and she was lonely. My aunt then talked about giving her away to another family but now I got her back. So the dog has some issues and I wonder if all the moving around contributed to it.
It's nothing severe but she seems to get anxious a lot. It's rare but sometimes she gets so anxious that she pees on the floor. She doesn't like hanging around in open spaces but prefers to having a wall to her back and constantly nervously nibbles on a toy, like she's looking for some psychological comfort. She's super friendly with people but usually likes to keep a bit of distance. She'll sit next to you or lean on you, but won't cuddle with you. Absolutely terrified of other dogs except for one she sometimes hangs out with (another cousin's french poodle). None of this is very problematic for me, but I wonder if I should do something about it just to help her have a happier life.

I've wanted a new kitten for quite a while, but Zack hates all new cats, so I figured I'd only get a kitten after Zack passed.

I had this thought ten years ago when Zack was ten.

Clearly, Zack is immortal and I never get to have a kitten ever.

Seriously, not only is she twenty, she's in incredibly good health.

I'm considering just getting a kitten and hoping for the best.

sorry man
Thanks bro. Having her euthanized was the hardest decision I have ever made. I know it was the right choice given her health decline and that gives me some solace.

Took my dog to the beach for her first swim of the year today... it was a little cold, but she handled it like a champ.

Zp4EVbL.jpg

zCzLxYW.jpg

L7T5GB0.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

^thats my boy.
Bubba. American Bulldog and the best boy one could ever have. Kid's got above grade human intelligence and the best manners I've ever seen.
Only flaw is hates all big dogs. That and stinky farts.

That last pic is after he had surgery to remove a lump from his paw and he's seeing me after a year. My third day back actually.
And yes, that's right after I've woken up on a weekend.

Last edited:
I could win this by posting a pic of the baby sloth we foster, but she has a social media clause, and I won't risk it.

One of the stray kittens that we adopted!!

Back