Post Pic of your Pet.

giphy.gif
lol, she's a vicious bun tbh. i could see her tearing a man apart lol

20180217_171830.jpeg
4 of my 5 cats. from left o right, kitty, other kitty, katarina, and chance. all very good kitties.

haven't posted in awhile, so i have lots of pics. if you follow my ig tho you've likely already seen these lol

just posting daisy bun today, as valentine's day marked her one year with us <3
tumblr_p3g18xbGoq1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_p2pszopN4m1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oz9skdELTT1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

Looks delicious

Mother and daughter
Only got daughter now

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    868.4 KB · Views: 10
bumping this thread, again. to post bunnies, again. lol.
but!!! i have a new bun. his name is mr.gaga. his hobbies include getting horny and shooting spray out all over me (can't wait to get him fixed lol). he makes a lot of "mmph" noises and it's cute. he follows me into the bathroom so he can binky in my shower. he really likes the shower for some reason. daisy bun has no interest in him so they don't interact at all. bono likes him tho and gives him bun kisses. until gaga gets horny n ruins the moment lol.

tumblr_phfxgzVoYR1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_phfxigxl8t1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_phfxjaezoX1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

bumping this thread, again. to post bunnies, again. lol.
but!!! i have a new bun. his name is mr.gaga. his hobbies include getting horny and shooting spray out all over me (can't wait to get him fixed lol). he makes a lot of "mmph" noises and it's cute. he follows me into the bathroom so he can binky in my shower. he really likes the shower for some reason. daisy bun has no interest in him so they don't interact at all. bono likes him tho and gives him bun kisses. until gaga gets horny n ruins the moment lol.

tumblr_phfxgzVoYR1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_phfxigxl8t1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_phfxjaezoX1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

wow bunnies!

My new kittens, Merl and Buster.

Kitties%2B-%2BOn%2Ba%2BPillow.JPG

Kitties%2B-%2BWrestling.gif

Back