Post Pic of your Pet.

My new house has a doggy door but Penny is being a little crybaby and won't use it unless I make her or open the flap for her

It's not that she can't or doesn't know how, I can use treats to bribe her through it, but otherwise she just sits in front of it/the back door and cries until I open it for her

Spoiled ass dog lol

13072876_10207171523821018_1196052871683024709_o.jpg

All three

+1 for the Italian Greyhound (I have a full size grey myself)
+1 for naming him after LA Confidential
Thanks man hes actually a whippet(though i think hes the runt and in general in oz our whippets are on the smaller size than the us ones I think) want to get a greyhound myself one day, sighthounds are the best.

Yeah buds one of my fav characters eva

Here's my Cane Corso. She's just under 1.5 years old. Weighs around 90lbs, should get up to about 140lbs.

bckPoGl.jpg

Those are great dogs

I fucking love that dog more than anything. I've always wanted a Corso, and she's my first. Damn near had to drive out of state to get one, but she's got all her papers and is properly registered with the ICCF. They eat a fuck ton of food, and she's going through a destructive phase, but she's got a perfect personality. Loves family, sketchy about strangers. Has a natural guarding instinct. I've been taking her to a local Shutzhund club for the last few months for obedience and guard dog training.

I fucking love that dog more than anything. I've always wanted a Corso, and she's my first. Damn near had to drive out of state to get one, but she's got all her papers and is properly registered with the ICCF. They eat a fuck ton of food, and she's going through a destructive phase, but she's got a perfect personality. Loves family, sketchy about strangers. Has a natural guarding instinct. I've been taking her to a local Shutzhund club for the last few months for obedience and guard dog training.

I would love to have one but my wife wants to have a small dog at all times in the house, so no Corso.

I would love to have one but my wife wants to have a small dog at all times in the house, so no Corso.

Fuck that shit. My significant other has an 80lb pitbull. Before that she had a rottweiler. None of that little dog bullshit in my household. If I wanted a little rat dog, I'd get a fucking rat and keep it in a cage so it doesn't piss on my floor.

But yeah if I didn't have a big house and fenced off backyard, a Corso would be a ton of work. I'm lucky enough to have the space for one.

haven't posted in awhile, so i have lots of pics. if you follow my ig tho you've likely already seen these lol

just posting daisy bun today, as valentine's day marked her one year with us <3
tumblr_p3g18xbGoq1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_p2pszopN4m1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oz9skdELTT1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

getting some photos outside during an autumn evening
she has beautiful blue eyes
tumblr_oxbxvrNiVS1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oxbxsnKQnA1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oxbxrhX9Tn1rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ox4971nRF51rjxjn2o1_500.jpg

IMG_0189.jpeg

tell me these arent the cutest mother fuckin pit mixes you've ever seen. I dare you

Back