Poor time for the Northcutt family

I don't give a fuck about sage but ur analysis is pretty garbage. Mickey Gall Is a legit fighter with a ton of potential, I bet on him to win that fight.

Again, he's just a kid with a ton of potential. How he uses It / If he lives up to It Is up to him. There's not much more that can be said beyond that with certainty.

Acting like you have the answers to the unanswerable just makes you seem like a short sighted child.

I dont want to waste my time writing some analysis over sage. If you have some man crush on him that's fine, but what I have seen is not impressive. I am 100 percent certain he is not ever going to become some world beater in the ufc. It won't happen. That's all I'm going to say.

KKFMskt.jpg
<{clintugh}> Talk about a buzz kill

I dont want to waste my time writing some analysis over sage. If you have some man crush on him that's fine, but what I have seen is not impressive. I am 100 percent certain he is not ever going to become some world beater in the ufc. It won't happen. That's all I'm going to say.
Again, Zero fucks given about sage. Literally, zero fucks given so you can shut ur bitch ass up

im just calling you out for being a short sighted clown

Objectively speaking, there Is nothing that can be said with certainty about him other than he has potential.

I would call you out for this Ignorant bullshit regardless of the fighter. Acting like you have the answers when there are no answers..rofl

sherdog is quite a place, so many untrained fat kids are experts on MMA these days.

What kind of belts do the Nortcutts have? Canvas, JC Penney Yellow Belt, $3.98. You like?

IMG_2375.JPG

In Okinawa, belt mean no need rope to hold up pants!

Again, Zero fucks given about sage. Literally, zero fucks given so you can shut ur bitch ass up

Objectively speaking, there Is nothing that can be said with certainty about him other than he has potential.

I would call you out for this Ignorant bullshit regardless of the fighter. Acting like you have the answers when there are no answers..rofl

sherdog is quite a place, so many untrained fat kids are experts on MMA these days.

Stop crying. And it's funny to assume everyone is an untrained fat kid. That is you throwing some random ass guess out of the hat that is not accurate. I think you're due for a long walk, I can tell you're clinching your fists a little too hard.

Stop crying. And it's funny to assume everyone is an untrained fat kid. That is you throwing some random ass guess out of the hat that is not accurate. I think you're due for a long walk, I can tell you're clinching your fists a little too hard.
Literally arguing with a kid who barely passed highschool. I really gotta stop wasting my time on some of the kids here

that family have been blessed with amazing aesthetics but it takes way more than that to be a fighter.
Stepping into the cage makes you a fighter. How effective you are is a separate discussion.

I don't give a fuck about sage but ur analysis is pretty garbage. Mickey Gall Is a legit fighter with a ton of potential, I bet on him to win that fight.

Again, he's just a kid with a ton of potential. How he uses It / If he lives up to It Is up to him. There's not much more that can be said beyond that with certainty.

Acting like you have the answers to the unanswerable just makes you seem like a short sighted child.

But were is this "ton of potential" . I dont see it and so do many others and the way he looses fights also speaks strongly against it. Rory was someone with a "ton" of potential but we wouldnt even know of Sage if the UFC would not promote the hell out of him.

His stand up is fast but not sophisticated with shit defense. Ground game still nonexistent, cardio nothing special, mindset weak and till today no real development and he has started very soon. Its about mileage with fighters not biological age. Either he is a retard, highly ignorant or untalented at fighting (or well all three).

The only thing that stands out is that he looks like Ken & Barbies roid baby while they were tripping on Amitriptylin. This seems to sell but skillwise he is in no area at all something special.

There are literally dozens or even hundreds of better prospects.

They just don't strike me as fighters. They're great athletes, but they don't have that killer instinct.

Nice kid but he'll never be a superstar, i'm guessing I could probably generalize the same about the sister.

They should literally stick with modeling or something for Christian magazines. Fighting is not their element, at least not UFC level.

Worst of all the dad is a fucking rat. Fuck that goofball.

If you were facing federal jail time where you didn't get to see your kids for years and be unable to work a normal job are you going to rat on somebody or take the fall?

If you were facing federal jail time where you didn't get to see your kids for years and be unable to work a normal job are you going to rat on somebody or take the fall?

You live that life style...live by the sword die by the sword. Sages dad is obviously lucky to be alive because in most cases when you rat on someone that deep Into the criminal life, you die.

You live that life style...live by the sword die by the sword. Sages dad is obviously lucky to be alive because in most cases when you rat on someone that deep Into the criminal life, you die.

I read ya... but you know, you shouldn't expect loyalty from anybody. The divorce rate "To death do us part" is 60% in America and husband/wife regularly stab each other in the backs viciously... To expect loyalty in today's world is something completely different than a convicts code of the past...

I would think a code like this only exists today among cops "Blue Shield" and maybe Bikers like Hells Angels, Mongols... but a random group of dudes selling steroids?

...just sayin'.

I bet the dad keep's them up the rest of the night doing lateral raises and taking shots of L glutamine as punishment for losing.

Was an awful stoppage. Certain refs are unnecessarily paternalistic when it comes to women fighters and clearly shouldn't do WMMA fights. He was looking to stop the fight as soon as the first pillow fist landed.
you have a point man. This is one of the reasons wmma isn't taken that seriously. There's just something wrong with women getting punched in the face for the large majority of people, like GSP once said, and refs can't help but to feel this way too.

What makes you think he has potential?
I don't agree..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back