Poor time for the Northcutt family

In Murica, if you are a public figure and you lose at anything, you will never get better and you might as well retire because you suck and will suck forever.

I kind of agree about your critique but not with the Northcutts. Sage has now quite some time in MMA. Started very young and is adding absolutely nothing to his game other than more lean muscles etc. Seems like the family is fixated on looks and being ignorant by having a condescending "know it all better " father. Not really a career path in MMA. Imo Sage has peaked and is in reality not even UFC caliber despite all his training. The kids look more like little puppets their dad lets do what he wants.

Look at someone like Rory McDonald at Sages age to see the difference.

Northcutts are just not athletes, they look good physically and can perform for shows but they are not athletes

This is the fight business not the young, popular, future superstar shit show that all the kids want. I find it so amusing when I see Nothcutts and Van Zants coming in at 20 or whatever and being pushed for the young audience as a desperate attempt to popularize MMA with 12-18 year olds never gonna happen chaps, get out of the fantasy.

This is a business where battle hardened psychos get in a cage and try and kill each other keep that karate flashy shit and hair gel for those shitty dojo's where mummy and daddy go and watch their little kids play karate or tae kwon do or whatever gay martial arts kids are into. Fucking 10 year olds with their black belts thinking they are Bruce Lee.

This sport is for men and this is what men do to eachother when pissed off.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Rant over cock suckers.

still one of if not the most satisfying fight lol

This is the fight business not the young, popular, future superstar shit show that all the kids want. I find it so amusing when I see Nothcutts and Van Zants coming in at 20 or whatever and being pushed for the young audience as a desperate attempt to popularize MMA with 12-18 year olds never gonna happen chaps, get out of the fantasy.

This is a business where battle hardened psychos get in a cage and try and kill each other keep that karate flashy shit and hair gel for those shitty dojo's where mummy and daddy go and watch their little kids play karate or tae kwon do or whatever gay martial arts kids are into. Fucking 10 year olds with their black belts thinking they are Bruce Lee.

Rant over cock suckers.

Fucking yes to this all day long. Partially the fireball whiskey, but seriously this is what this shit is about. Fuck yes to the 10th degree.

Why do you think that? None of them has any quality win and lost to opponents that aren't even top 20. The only impressive thing about that family is how shredded they are.

Well, if you knew WMMA you'd have recognized the fight. Finney actually got mauled by Cyborg in what was one of the latest stoppages ever.

Yeah at Finney was trying to grab Cyborgs ankles, and covering up. Super sister just quit

She looked like sh!t early stoppage or not that dump truck fighter was grinding her. Sage should never do any type of fight commentating unless it's in sign language he was hard to listen to and when he did speak it was mostly gibberish. And why every time I see Sage & his sister I get a Game Of Thrones Lannister feel?

Rant over cock suckers.

Sounds like surprise GF material to me.
^^^{<redford}
She should go intern under T-Wood like her brother. Would be funny to see both of them tagging around him with constant "yes sirs"
I like it. Give them matching "I work at a gym" outfits and clipboards.

They just don't strike me as fighters. They're great athletes, but they don't have that killer instinct.

Nice kid but he'll never be a superstar, i'm guessing I could probably generalize the same about the sister.

I think it's a family built on image more than substance. Even their looks are highly overrated.

Like Nate said: rich kids shouldn't fight. Sage and his siblings won the genetic lottery, they were born rich and good looking, never knew hardship or struggle in life, get everything they want, get career opportunities they don't deserve.

Despite that they decide to try MMA for some reason, but certainly not with the same drive and commitment as someone who needs to win to pay their bills or feed a family. Sage is getting paid more than a lot of veterans just to fight bums, and can't even get that right. They don't have the grit and toughness of fighters who struggled in life and have to fight to survive, they do it as a hobby.

Rant over cock suckers.
So worth the read. Thanks mate.

Why do you think that? None of them has any quality win and lost to opponents that aren't even top 20. The only impressive thing about that family is how shredded they are.

Well, if you knew WMMA you'd have recognized the fight. Finney actually got mauled by Cyborg in what was one of the latest stoppages ever.

it was a joke....

They are both still young in the fight game. Both need a lot of work but will be future stars.

Lol...neither of the Northcutts are going to be future stars. They are not good fighters and never will be.

He's almost 22. There were lots of killers at that age. Sage doesn't have it. Period.
Far too soon to say anything with certainty, Sage is still a baby In life.

There's just not enough Info on him to make any real analysis beyond him having a ton of potential.

Far too soon to say anything with certainty, Sage is still a baby In life.

There's just not enough Info on him to make any real analysis beyond him having a ton of potential.

He's not a good fighter...he's still fighting and losing to nobodies, you'll see overtime lol.

He's not a good fighter...he's still fighting and losing to nobodies, you'll see overtime lol.
I don't give a fuck about sage but ur analysis is pretty garbage. Mickey Gall Is a legit fighter with a ton of potential, I bet on him to win that fight.

Again, he's just a kid with a ton of potential. How he uses It / If he lives up to It Is up to him. There's not much more that can be said beyond that with certainty.

Acting like you have the answers to the unanswerable just makes you seem like a short sighted child.

Back