Poor time for the Northcutt family

that family have been blessed with amazing aesthetics but it takes way more than that to be a fighter.

Two thoughts here.

1) Terrible early stoppage.
2) Most women aren't built to fight.

They just don't strike me as fighters. They're great athletes, but they don't have that killer instinct.

Nice kid but he'll never be a superstar, i'm guessing I could probably generalize the same about the sister.

Yeah. They're pretty much the perfect American family, and what you want your family to be like, but don't have that innate killer instinct, and savagery of some kid that's had it rough, and struggled coming up.

Well, you can make a case their father isn't mother theresa or anything, but his family is damn near perfect.

This sport is for men and this is what men do to eachother when pissed off.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

vB9B5.gif

Fuck them and their cocaine dealing father. Hope they all get KTFO...including dad too.

They just don't strike me as fighters. They're great athletes, but they don't have that killer instinct.

Nice kid but he'll never be a superstar, i'm guessing I could probably generalize the same about the sister.

That might be true but I still think Sage can be a star, the guy have a ridiculously look but probably not in MMA tho....

She should go intern under T-Wood like her brother. Would be funny to see both of them tagging around him with constant "yes sirs"

Vicious power in those shots, wow, thank god the ref saved her from that beating

Lol...wmma

Even so, seemed like she wasn't going to mount any sort of defense or counter to those monster shots. She tapped to the softest strikes in history..

This is the fight business not the young, popular, future superstar shit show that all the kids want. I find it so amusing when I see Nothcutts and Van Zants coming in at 20 or whatever and being pushed for the young audience as a desperate attempt to popularize MMA with 12-18 year olds never gonna happen chaps, get out of the fantasy.

This is a business where battle hardened psychos get in a cage and try and kill each other keep that karate flashy shit and hair gel for those shitty dojo's where mummy and daddy go and watch their little kids play karate or tae kwon do or whatever gay martial arts kids are into. Fucking 10 year olds with their black belts thinking they are Bruce Lee.

This sport is for men and this is what men do to eachother when pissed off.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Rant over cock suckers.
shit, healthy cain..... such a pity that he can't be like that on the regular

Back