Poor time for the Northcutt family

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

And with Sage being matched up Makdessi now

200.gif

They just don't strike me as fighters. They're great athletes, but they don't have that killer instinct.

Nice kid but he'll never be a superstar, i'm guessing I could probably generalize the same about the sister.

They are both still young in the fight game. Both need a lot of work but will be future stars.

Vicious power in those shots, wow, thank god the ref saved her from that beating

Lol...wmma

Vicious power in those shots, wow, thank god the ref saved her from that beating

Lol...wmma

It's actually hilarious how little power she could generate from that position. WMMA is just a circus act.

Meanwhile the dudes can do this

2rdyhhw.jpg

Was an awful stoppage. Certain refs are unnecessarily paternalistic when it comes to women fighters and clearly shouldn't do WMMA fights. He was looking to stop the fight as soon as the first pillow fist landed.

It's actually hilarious how little power she could generate from that position. WMMA is just a circus act.

Meanwhile the dudes can do this

2rdyhhw.jpg
Reminds me of Brock's first fight. Guy tapped out to punches and Brock wasn't even posted up.

This is the fight business not the young, popular, future superstar shit show that all the kids want. I find it so amusing when I see Nothcutts and Van Zants coming in at 20 or whatever and being pushed for the young audience as a desperate attempt to popularize MMA with 12-18 year olds never gonna happen chaps, get out of the fantasy.

This is a business where battle hardened psychos get in a cage and try and kill each other keep that karate flashy shit and hair gel for those shitty dojo's where mummy and daddy go and watch their little kids play karate or tae kwon do or whatever gay martial arts kids are into. Fucking 10 year olds with their black belts thinking they are Bruce Lee.

This sport is for men and this is what men do to eachother when pissed off.

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Rant over cock suckers.

Was at the event

Once she got flattened out she wasn't moving

Totally froze

In Murica, if you are a public figure and you lose at anything, you will never get better and you might as well retire because you suck and will suck forever.

Back