Poor things is the worst movie I have seen in the past decade

Also people claiming they didn’t like the new season which isn’t really some hot take and people like you screeching and projecting onto people that they didn’t like it because “woke is ruining this thing!”
Nope. I didn’t particularly like the new season either. It was fine. Not great. I liked parts of it. But all the people I’m talking about attribute their not liking it to some wokeness or whatever, often using more subtle language.
They’re just itching for a reason to not like anything starring a woman. It’s obvious. Well, obvious to anyone who isn’t stupid.

Almost done watching and don't really recall anti-men stuff. Too busy studying the tiny boobs and occasional beaver. The scene where she's sitting wearing see thru shirt and telling a joke should have been longer. Almost Eva Green, Elizabeth Berkley level of uninhibitedness.

I think it's more about how most of the men in this movie have serious flaws, Dafoe character is eccentric antisocial and abused albeit brilliant, the student is a weak simp, Ruffalo character is chauvinistic pig that got reverse UNOed, and the original husband just a straight up evil villain.

Honestly I'm pretty disappointed.

I searched for the apple scene.

And I can't find it.

Just a bunch of douchebags talking about the "meaning of the apple scene"
because shoving an apple in your cunt is such a meaningful, intellectual expression of art.

And I can't find it.

because shoving an apple in your cunt is such a meaningful, intellectual expression of art.
Yeah same, was interested in seeing this glorious example of artistic expression but can't find shit.
disappointed.gif

And I can't find it.

There's no pussy showing. Just her sitting at dinner table with dress on. They show her grabbing apple and then show her facial expressions. She later does the same using banana or attempts to before lab assistant tells her don't do that in front of people.

I think it's more about how most of the men in this movie have serious flaws, Dafoe character is eccentric antisocial and abused albeit brilliant, the student is a weak simp, Ruffalo character is chauvinistic pig that got reverse UNOed, and the original husband just a straight up evil villain.
The movie wouldn't be interesting or amusing if everyone was normal.

I'm on the fence. 10 minutes in I said I'd give it another 20 minutes. I really like her but I can see how the movie could have been annoying.

Emma Stone doing full frontal and sticking an apple up her vag is not an Oscar worthy performance.
I'm not sure you could have said anything more persuasive to get people on Sherdog to want to see this movie.

Last edited:
Back