Poor things is the worst movie I have seen in the past decade

I know she showed slow moving boobs and split second beaver in the Joaquin Phoenix movie. What could be "a lot more" than that? In Apple TV+ Slow Horses most recent season's first episode, her co-star got to see everything, but not the camera.
Check out the babysitters movie, and don't worry, she was 27 when she made it even though she's playing an 18 year old

Check out the babysitters movie, and don't worry, she was 27 when she made it even though she's playing an 18 year old
I think I'm aware of that one. She wore very thin t-shirt with detectable nipples, then took it off and a guy played with the boobs. I'm more curious about what is "more than" boobs and beaver that she showed.

Just learned Jodie Comer showed bare boobs and prosthetic vagina in new movie. I thought her boobs were as big as the Nurse Jackie & Glow actress, but I was wrong.

The R version is on HULU. I am absolutely blown away by Emma Stone's willingness to show the boobs and the beaver and have sex scenes with various co-stars in between her legs and pressing on her from behind.

Does anyone know what changes were made from NC-17 to R?

Did that apple go all the way in?

Was there a stem?
I watched almost half the R version of the movie and they don't show the apple or banana going in, but only show her facial expressions.

She does have a scene where she gets back from solo exploring the city and pulls off her skirt without underpants and stands bottomless asking for sexual relations... but it's a faraway shot.

Almost finished watching the R version and am thinking this should be the next blockbuster franchise. Just line up the next hot A list actress to play a retarded full frontal nude ho.

This movie is very nutty. Very weird, but makes you chuckle here and there.

This Hulk actor got to see fully nude Meg Ryan and now fully nude Emma Stone. Must have a great agent.

Emma Stone was hot af in the Amazing Spider-Man movies. Going to have to check this out.

Emma Stone was hot af in the Amazing Spider-Man movies. Going to have to check this out.
Not just the appearance, but character's personality was likeable in Spider-Man.

In Poor Things, she looks like she could still play as HS girl.

I don't care what critics say, that was one of the most boring, uncomfortable and pretentious movies I have ever seen.

Emma Stone doing full frontal and sticking an apple up her vag is not an Oscar worthy performance.

Supposedly this is supposed to be a scathing indictment of the patriarchy and female sexuality, but all I saw was a creepy movie with unlikable characters and a nonsensical story.

Ugh, I'm never trusting Rotten Tomatoes again.
if Poor Things was the worst movie you've seen in the past decade you definitely haven't been watching enough movies

The way they made the story, they could easily slide in another fully nude A lister in a sequel. It could be like who's the next James Bond. Isn't it a huge feather in the cap to win an award via full frontal nude acting?

I don't care what critics say, that was one of the most boring, uncomfortable and pretentious movies I have ever seen.

Emma Stone doing full frontal and sticking an apple up her vag is not an Oscar worthy performance.

Supposedly this is supposed to be a scathing indictment of the patriarchy and female sexuality, but all I saw was a creepy movie with unlikable characters and a nonsensical story.

Ugh, I'm never trusting Rotten Tomatoes again.

It was brilliant but I could have done without the obvious misandry.

It was brilliant but I could have done without the obvious misandry.

I wonder if the anti-men stuff was there to placate the feminists for the gratuitous amount of nudity. Emma Stone did catch some flak for the role. Or the other way around, the nudity/sex scenes was there so they don't alienate the male audience.

Almost done watching and don't really recall anti-men stuff. Too busy studying the tiny boobs and occasional beaver. The scene where she's sitting wearing see thru shirt and telling a joke should have been longer. Almost Eva Green, Elizabeth Berkley level of uninhibitedness.

I just finished it and really enjoyed it, such an interesting story told in a really unique way. Excellent acting across the board. Also did a good job of making an obscure fantasy world feel real and relatable .

Seriously, the True Detective thread, this thread, every fucking thread, is just littered with these guys claiming “woke is ruining this thing!”

Why aren’t the kids telling them to keep that shit in the War Room?

Also people claiming they didn’t like the new season which isn’t really some hot take and people like you screeching and projecting onto people that they didn’t like it because “woke is ruining this thing!”

Back