POLL: Rousey Vs McMann Stoppage.

She buckled, took 2 pitter patter shots, and was standing up while Herb stopped it. I feel so bad for Sara. Herb is ruining people's lives.

Herb was HORRIBLE two fights in one night. Let an unconscious guy take shots for nearly a minute and then this shitty extremely early stoppage.

This is coming from a Ronda fan by the way. Horrible stoppage.

Travis Browne..... that's all I got to say.

Seriously. If you let Overeem reign down knee against browne, there is no way that should have been stopped tonight.

She dropped cringing holding her stomach, nothing wrong here.

Did you see the Pyle fight ? .... Herb let that go on and on forever but a liver shot makes him stop it right away ? and no damaging follow up shots either some baby hammer fist's that did no damage

U cant even get hurt for one instant and let it show or you lose the fight anymore.

It's getting ridiculous.

Looked legit to me, watching the replay. Body shots are no joke.

When you see someone eat a VERY clean body shot and just drop I'm fine with the stoppage. What was she going to do? Get up back into the clinch (what else could she do, she was clearly hurting) and then eat more knees to the body.

Even Sara seemed fine with it.

When it happened live it looked questionable, but it didn't look so bad on the replay.

Wasn't even given a chance to recover.

I'd be 90% sure McMann was going to be finished but stoppages need to be DEFINITIVE- especially in Championship fights. You can't leave any room for doubt or debate. It should have went for another 5 seconds at least.

Needs gif

Ronda_Rousey_vs._Sara_McMann_1.gif

I lost a lot of respect for the UFC with this card (and the hype surrounding it). I just don't trust them any more.

Good stoppage but the Rousey haters will call foul.

Herb is in his own head now and it's fucking with fights. He can't do his job right because he's mentally off it. Dude needs to either take some time off to get right or pack his shit and leave the game.

Was early but not a bad stoppage, Ronda landed 3 completely unanswered shots AFTER dropping Sarah.

I think it's a bit hard to argue against that

This is the way I saw it as well

Very disappointed in this card. It could've been good but between bad stoppages and a complete squash match it didn't turn out too good.

Back